Selling Ibrox ?

Ace

I also heard a rumour that Green has sourced a consortium of investors from Asia who want to invest millions into the club and will eventually become majority shareholders; but they will only agree to it if we change our kit and agree to wear a tartan strip (they were pushing for kilts but the UEFA have said its against the rules), They also want to change our logo...they want a creature, which runs around on four legs called Broxi the Haggis, to be chewing on a thistle and playing a set of tartan bagpipes all mounted on a Saltire background!I heard this from a very good source and he has heard it directly that green has already agreed to this and will use his influence on the board to push this through, making himself and Craig Whyte millions!Green is the enemy and he must be made to leave our club now before it is too late!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI

---

@Blueprint_Bear: Hearing lots of rumours about Green and co trying to sell Ibrox to raise cash. A nightmare scenario.

---

So someone is hearing it may happen?

Who'd buy Ibrox when it's still a stadium? There is next to no money to be made from the ground if its only used for us on match days surely?

So someone is hearing it may happen?

Who'd buy Ibrox when it's still a stadium? There is next to no money to be made from the ground if its only used for us on match days surely?

I get the feeling you think I am posting rubbish to bad mouth Green, well I'm no fan of his but I also believe that given enough rope, he will hang himself.

I'm not one for making stuff up but if I see something that I think would be of interest to other bears, then I'll post it up & let them make up thier own minds.

I get the feeling you think I am posting rubbish to bad mouth Green, well I'm no fan of his but I also believe that given enough rope, he will hang himself.

I'm not one for making stuff up but if I see something that I think would be of interest to other bears, then I'll post it up & let them make up thier own minds.

It's came from tarriers with a fake email etc.

I don't like green or want him at the club but this is nonsense

There is a rumour on twitter that Charles Green looking to sell & lease back Ibrox to raise new cash for the club.

There is NO confirmation this is true, this could entirely be bullshit & made up to get a reaction against Green

Or ...

This could be the start of something much worse.

What would your reaction be if this was true?

0a0aaaMFM-Facepalm.gif