Where do you stand now?

The Educator

:lol: Fuck me. Now, i'm not one for "I told you so", but this is extraordinary. Not three days ago, amongst all your "Go get 'em Charlie boy" bullshit, you were abusing anybody who questioned Green's intentions in really awful terms. "Jacobite" and "winday-licker" were two that spring to mind, which were levelled at me and others, as well as implying that we had been molested by priests.

By all means let's try to unite as fans now, but maybe engage your brain next time you try to form an opinion on, well, anything really. (tu)

Well said.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Fuck me. Now, i'm not one for "I told you so", but this is extraordinary. Not three days ago, amongst all your "Go get 'em Charlie boy" bullshit, you were abusing anybody who questioned Green's intentions in really awful terms. "Jacobite" and "winday-licker" were two that spring to mind, which were levelled at me and others, as well as implying that we had been molested by priests.

By all means let's try to unite as fans now, but maybe engage your brain next time you try to form an opinion on, well, anything really. (tu)

kane-clap.gif

Surely now the support will unite and support the board change , we need a financial expert on the board urgently and blin fits the bill , I would have expected cg to have made some comment as Imrans alleged statement is damaging to his fight to rebuff the EGM call

I still think that an uprising needs free thinking activists. Gogzy doesn't fit the bill but you can't deny that you couldn't cuddle him!

Green and his Ahmad consortium are a cancer within our club and they need excised.......I got banned for a week for expressing this view last week.....Rangers Media becoming more and more like Jaffa cake towers stifling opinion!

Now, now, don't let's get ahead of ourselves here. I do have a very, very unhealthy hatred of taigs and they must be unmasked at ALL costs, so sincere apologies if you were getting that feeling. As for our current board, old board, Rangers men on the side, I now have a serious mistrust of them all. In my opinion, they are all unworthy of our support, who have turned out in record numbers, bankrolled them to the hilt in these times of economic hardship. We have been treated with contempt and deserve so much better. They are all undeserving of our support at this time and they have much to prove by their deed, not by MOUTH, before I would even think about trusting any of them. I do hope that we secure a better class of investor some time soon who takes a majority shareholding and then we can put an end to all this chaos. An end to the leaks and lies and innuendo fed to the mhedia that damages us so much. Our leaders at this time should hang their heads in shame and each and everyone of them apologise to the fans, because none of them are without guilt.

Only care about Rangers.

Pretty sick of the boardroom claims and counter claims.

When the accounts are published I am hoping that this will stop the infighting.

I have a feeling they will get spun to suit either camps agenda.

Meanwhile the ordinary fan will have to listen to daily shit in the newspapers.

I maintain that both sides are snakes.

Green is only causing disruption now, but the current board who stepped up and played deserve the chance to finish what they started, provided the accounts hold up. Mini and his entourage are a fucking disgrace, continually causing disruption but not wanted to pay up.

Green and Ahmed should walk away, but Mather put up a £1m and doesn't deserved to be forced out by people that won't spend a bean.

We should all be sitting on the fence just now as no faction has done anything like enough to convince us that they should be in charge of Rangers.

Can't agree , a major investor allegedly suing our club ? His own investment ? could only happen to us , we've got a few weeks of dirty tricks ahead I'm afraid

We should all be sitting on the fence just now as no faction has done anything like enough to convince us that they should be in charge of Rangers.

Blin has the credentials , did green not say he didn't know Stockbridge during the stv interview and it was Zeus who brought him in .

Neat piece of scalping there chief. :lol:

Green done a good job at first, getting Whyte's shares off him and it was good that we had someone who spoke up for the club and the fans.

At the time did he not say that he wouldn't take a penny out of the club? That he would be paid in shares?

Now, they are just trying to grab as much cash as possible before they disappear. And sadly I think this crap could go on for years.

i swallowed all charles's shit at first, after saturday i called the guys in BF1 clowns for there singing.

Ill take that slice of humble pie right now and appologise to anyone in BF1 "im sorry" it seems like im switching sides so fast i dont know my arse from my elbow

Can we just go back to playing football PLEASE as all this shit is making me/us ill

fucking tired of it all

In response to the OP. I was a fan of Charles Green for most of his tenure , but he's went way down in my estimation lately.

In saying that , I'm also disappointed in Walter Smith turning his back on us (for the 3rd time) & no statement or official reason as to why he's walked this time , although its obviously because CG is back.

At this moment in time I still have respect for what Charles Green done for us last season but I'm afraid thats all going to be forgotten by most bears , myself included if he turns into the pantomime villain that his critics have made him out to be.

I was at the Brechin game & was uncomfortable with the 'Charlie out' & sack the board stuff , but as the days go by I'm now of the opinion that he shouldn't be involved in Rangers any longer. I'm sad about this because I thought he was a breath of fresh air this time last season. Looks more & more like I backed the wrong horse.

In saying all this , I'm not convinced about anyone else whose in the picture just now.

I'm off on holiday at the weekend , hopefully things are less grim when I get back , not holding my breath.

Fuck the present Board ,and CG too, and fuck TBK as well.

I say starve them all out now.

I want our Club back from these cnuts now.

They ain't getting a fucking Shekel from this call sign.

You say starve them out, but Rangers fans aren't starving out Scottish football , who did the damage in the first place and are still making money from us, a bit like shooting yourself in the foot don't you think. Imran has a legal right to appeal and Green has no alternative to tell the truth about the deals set up for rangers if true.