Why Celtic fans shouldn't take the Broomloan Stand

jdonald755

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should start by moving away fans as far from pitch as possible and out sight of the cameras. That away corner is an eyesore on camera with so many empty seats. Fill it with red, white and blue Rangers fans!

I know they are there for security reasons but we need to work something else out for the matches against them in the future. Keep them out of sight of the Sky cameras which is what they do to us. Give them fuck all coverage. Give our team an advantage by having us behind both goals. Not to mention the fact they get a bigger percentage than they give us !

What about something like this, would this work?

We could always have a few empty seats between us and them with some coppers too, like they do at the piggery. I'd guess this would equate to roughly 5000?

Don't know if it would be possible, but it would keep them on that side of the ground for where they are parked, and I'm sure there could be coppers outside lining between the Broomloan and Main Stand for when they leave.

4720628_zps2e826d3e.jpg

We could always have a few empty seats between us and them with some coppers too, like they do at the piggery. I'd guess this would equate to roughly 5000?

Don't know if it would be possible, but it would keep them on that side of the ground for where they are parked, and I'm sure there could be coppers outside lining between the Broomloan and Main Stand for when they leave.

4720628_zps2e826d3e.jpg

Kinda like away fans at Goodison that

4720628_zps2e826d3e.jpg

No Chance

They should get sw5 and not a seat more.

would cause major problems in the turnstile areas security wise. I'm pretty sure one turnstile is used for SW4 and SW5. but I agree they should not be given the entirity of the Broomloan. I'd give them half the Club Deck

4720628_zps2e826d3e.jpg

That's what I was thinking, keeps them off the tv screens but to hard

to segregate.