Alistair is a very naughty cheekie chappy

bawsburst

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh FFS, what have I done now? Oh right, I don't agree with Ally. I dont like his deflecting and lack of accountability, far less his lack of responsibility. For 750k? I'll crack the jokes indeed. Don't do follow the leader blindly nor brainwashing, particularly from someone who does not put bread on my table or from the footballing fraternity that wouldn't pish on a fan if they were on fire. Free thinking Protestant upbringing that will continue to stand me in good stead. King Billy is ALWAYS on the wall!

I agree with you on Ally but the rest is just a fucking ranting rabble of a mess. If you put your point across more eloquently people would take your argument seriously

I'm pretty much done with Ally, he may win this league, and the next one, but in the long run i don't think he is good enough to be Rangers manager, i don't think he will consistently have us winning the SPFL and cups.

Will we ship any out? does anyone want them with the wages they are probably on or will we need to pay them off with more money to pay more people on good money?

Fair enough to have doubts, I do myself.

I'm sure we will move a few folk on, simply, we could not have got rid of guys willy-nilly until this trialists situation is done. Would expect to see guys moved on over the next couple of weeks, now that we can soon play all our summer signings.

Might not be easy moving folk on, hopefully we will be sensible with what we do. Move a few fringe players out on loan

How in the fuck can Gallagher not do us for a month and then be back up? I don't get the thinking behind it at all. Am i missing something completely here?

We're sending him out to improve him, playing regular football, rather than have him sitting on the bench. Don't get why people don't understand this. Probably not a need to bring a new keeper in, people can complain about that. But don't see why people have a problem with Gallo getting much needed experience, ala McGregor a few years back

We're sending him out to improve him, playing regular football, rather than have him sitting on the bench. Don't get why people don't understand this. Probably not a need to bring a new keeper in, people can complain about that. But don't see why people have a problem with Gallo getting much needed experience, ala McGregor a few years back

I dont get buying another keeper on more wages to sit on the bench. And if he is going to play why not keep Gallagher and play him ?

I dont get buying another keeper on more wages to sit on the bench. And if he is going to play why not keep Gallagher and play him ?

Fair enough, you can argue we could keep a young goalkeeper on our bench. Not arguing that. My point is, I'd rather Gallo improves as a player. He'll do that playing football. He won't play football if he stays here.

I agree with you on Ally but the rest is just a fucking ranting rabble of a mess. If you put your point across more eloquently people would take your argument seriously

I get your point and thanks for the advice, but nobody in the ally or tbk camp are remotely interested in understanding. Bit like having a debate with taigs, so when they attack the rationale, one needs to rattle their cage, which is enough for me. When I see the understanding and not the usual bile filled denial, then one can have the debate reasonably, but alas, there is not much reasoning going around our club these days.

I get your point and thanks for the advice, but nobody in the ally or tbk camp are remotely interested in understanding. Bit like having a debate with taigs, so when they attack the rationale, one needs to rattle their cage, which is enough for me. When I see the understanding and not the usual bile filled denial, then one can have the debate reasonably, but alas, there is not much reasoning going around our club these days.

I cannot support the current board and their horrendous mismanagement. I can however support having someone with the pedigree of Frank Blin on the board overseeing the purse strings.

It seems a bit of a pointless thread tbh. Of the board are unhappy with Ally's signings or performance, then why don't they just grow a pair and sack him? Why would he need to be told anything through the media ("very publicly")? Surely his spending is all sanctioned by the board. So what is there to worry about?

I think Ally and the coaching staff need to work more with the youngsters we have already adding more numbers to the squad is unneceesary for this league. They seem to get to a certain level then stall. Either they have peaked or the coaching staff are unable to take them further forward and if that is the case we need a clear out of the coaching staff.

Look folks......as we all know, Rangers are the only show in town. At the weekend the tabloids need to sell in huge numbers to stay in existence. The only way they can sell papers in the volume they require is to have a story about us. Whether its true or not is irrelevant to the editors. Sell sell sell, that's all their interested in.

Take the weekend news about us with a pinch of salt - they will lie and sensationalise about anything. The best thing to do is withdraw your funding. The amount of bears who buy these papers automatically, astounds me. They are indirectly contributing to the attacks on the club they claim to support and love!

Threads like this remind me of the ridiculous number of complete fannies that support our great club.

Or at least the number of fhannies on RM pretending to support our club. I find it interesting that I struggle to meet 'supporters' who act like these whallopers when I talk to other Rangers supporters in person.

One has either been bullied at school or a Jesuit got hold. Then comes on here goin tay the bully at everyone who dares utters dissent at his very transparent agenda and personal abuse. Biggest pretender on the planet. Yes, we certainly do without that kind of supporter. Get help ffs, the Oedipus is not such a good sickness. Which reminds me, Is freedom of thought and freedom of speech still banned on ff?

One has either been bullied at school or a Jesuit got hold. Then comes on here goin tay the bully at everyone who dares utters dissent at his very transparent agenda and personal abuse. Biggest pretender on the planet. Yes, we certainly do without that kind of supporter. Get help ffs, the Oedipus is not such a good sickness. Which reminds me, Is freedom of thought and freedom of speech still banned on ff?

Who are you talking to? There's no-one there.