Transfer deadline day?

Stevie1972

Noticed that the 31st of August lands on a Saturday this year, due to that has the window been extended to Monday the 2nd due to games on the Saturday & the 1st landing on a Sunday?

If this has been extended would we be able to buy players (if any money in the pot)??

The SFA have already stated that their offices will be open on the Saturday and there will be no extension to the deadline window. We will be able to register players we have signed (or may sign) from Septemer 1st (2nd in this case as SFA will be closed on the Sunday). Can't find the link but it was mentioned when the registration ban was handed to the club.

In sure they said the registration ban had been extended when the transfer window extended. Could be wrong though. Very much doubt the SFA / SPFL would have over looked this.

I vaguely remember something about this last year as well and although I can't remember the details, the conclusion was that we'd be alright. As every other club would be because of the cut-off date falling on a Sunday.

The only thing we should be worried about is a George Cadette type of registration delay, and that I wouldn't put past the bastards.