Keith jackson's response to James Traynor Statement

North Rd

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daily Rhebel is riddled with Rangers-hating scum. Some of Leggo's finest blogs have been exposés of the Rhebel's editorial team.

Under no circumstances should Rangers fans buy that rag or visit its website.

Shameless attempt to use our treatment at the hands of Craig Whyte to justify their sensationalist nonsense. We are as a support vulnerable and continual publication of ridiculous stories without a shred of proof or contacting the club for a rebuttal is disgusting.

Can I also point out that's I think we should still be worried about the murmurings regarding our financial state and also remain vigilant. We can't simply dispel everything printed in the press as agenda driven nonsense, otherwise we may dismiss something which we could have acted on sooner.

Roll on the EGM and the publication of the accounts and lets move forward one way or another.

Stop posting DR shite on here please.

Bullshit. Keep posting it here so we know what the fuck is being said. Otherwise, we are unable to defend ourselves and make informed choices about this paper and journalists. The old style of ignoring anything negative towards us did not work.

If its not posted here, then people may buy the paper or click on to their website, so it is much more harmful to the DR if people copy what they have written and post it here.

It would be foolish to be ignorant of what they are printing about us!

The Daily Rhebel is riddled with Rangers-hating scum. Some of Leggo's finest blogs have been exposés of the Rhebel's editorial team.

Under no circumstances should Rangers fans buy that rag or visit its website.

Then why did Jig do his book on it? WS interview with Keevens etc..........

i agree its a Rhag, but I thought a Forum was to debate all pieces wrote about us....Good and Bad

Maybe Traynor & jackson should just have a square go out in the car park

Then why did Jig do his book on it? WS interview with Keevens etc..........

i agree its a Rhag, but I thought a Forum was to debate all pieces wrote about us....Good and Bad

Maybe Traynor & jackson should just have a square go out in the car park

You confuse people who have become millioneros from The Rangers with fans who struggle to earn a crust, different worlds different rules.

I stopped reading that half way through when I came to the conclusion that everyone's a self-interested, lying bastard in this Rangers 'Saga' and it's going to be years before the truth ever comes out. It even then!

All I know is that I don't buy papers, certainly not for the football reports. I pick them up in pubs. And I've practically stopped listening to the radio, but do occasionally listen to their pish, which usually consists of 'lets stop talking about Rangers all the time' while debating their mates newspaper article on the club.

It really is just a lot of shite.

Another reason I dont buy the rhebel - its a shite paper. Wars, economic downfall, worldwide protests, but 1Direction or some other celeb gets the front page. Utter bollocks, no wonder they pander to the tims, theyre the only ones who appreciate the drivvel that paper produces.

Fair comment Bud, but the club allowed keevins to have face to face interview with walter (non exec chairman at the time) and all our manager.................and this after the club telling us not to C&P from the official site as it restricts revenue from hits and don't read anything in the pres that hasn't come from official site.

I see what you are saying Ed, I just don't think what the Record reports should have the platform that it does in this forum at least, a daily thread dedicated to it. Some posters on here post solely from these rags.

I see what you are saying, I just don't think what the Record reports should have the platform that it does in this forum at least, a daily thread dedicated to it. Some posters on here post solely from these rags.

You have a point, but think he does it just to get debate going and to show what they are up to.

Fair point. I agree that it's dangerous to 100% disregard everything the papers print. I am sick of reading article after article on here though

See where your coming from, but, where else would we get topics to debate if we only waited on The Clubs Official Version !

Just delete this pish mate. I got to the bit were it said "this paper is looking out for the best interests of the Rangers fans" and stopped reading from there.

I aint got the Rights to delete post, even though I put it up, Im also not agreeing with what this paper publishes, We have probably 3 Main papers in this country that people read and I only think its fair to see their points about us.

We get told dont publish this piss on here......Ok, what do we debate.............only The Official cubs statements!

we would be waiting forever imo.

As i also said earlier: Its ok for WS, Jig, Ally etc to talk with jounalists of said rhag, but, we shouldnt c&p what they are saying about us!