Rangers take Republic of Ireland youngster Sam Kelly on trial

I can understand that but in reality that would not be the case if celtic wanted you then its fair to assume other clubs would too, it would never be a case of either sign for celtic or forget about ever playing football professionaly, even if it meant playing lower league football its better than turning your back on Rangers and everything we stand for.

Can't argue with much of that.

Guess you'll no be a fan of Kenny Dalglish. ;)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't argue with much of that.

Guess you'll no be a fan of Kenny Dalglish. ;)

Nope nor David Moyes or any Rangers supporter who joined them, guys like Kenny Miller and Alfie Conn get a lot of stick for playing for the bheasts but Miller never claimed to be a bear not sure whether Conn did though.

Money and the chance to win trophies with Rangers is a massive draw for a lot of players, especially ones without a contract/team.

I'd sign for Celtic if I got offered a few grand a week and I hate them.

I'd NEVER sign for those bastards. I would lose all my friends (even the timmy ones) because of it, & I ain't got that many more to lose, plus I'd turn to drink, & drugs, & I couldnae eat tatties every meal, or wear the strip