Rangers take Republic of Ireland youngster Sam Kelly on trial

It is easy to say when you know it will never come to it but I would never play or sign for those disgusting paedo lovers I couldn't I just couldn't, how could you do that and look another bear in the face again or even look in the mirror and not want to smash you own face in?

exactly...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are truly a comedy genius.

Feeble effort.

FFS ADMIN PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR BAN ME. THIS PLACE IS BANJAXED.

SICK SORE AND TIRED OF THIS DISSIDENTS DEN.

wbd........this is not the first to you have asked to be banned, and you only seem to slag off in your posts. Now get back to the music forum, you add loads to that (tu)

Nope nor David Moyes or any Rangers supporter who joined them, guys like Kenny Miller and Alfie Conn get a lot of stick for playing for the bheasts but Miller never claimed to be a bear not sure whether Conn did though.

Conn is a Bear, used to have a pub in Hamilton, dont know if he still does, Miller is a Jambo

Indeed, and how are things with you, you busy work wise and the even quieter one is he well. I started a Glenn Tillbrook coming to Glasgow thread to see if that brought him out (tu)

Working 7 days a week at the moment,should be back to normal soon.Thank god the game is on Friday night.Linnyplant been going to gigs and pictures.He is also been phoning me with quizes,pain in the arse.How you?

Cant believe this one, played against him when he was at Norwich and i was at colchester surprised to say the least decent player and nice lad though, would love to be in his postion right now mind you, hopefully does well