Do some fans enjoy the soap opera more than the football?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probably fury. :P

There certainly would be some who could bring him into it or accuse ally of leading us to admin2 as I seem the other day.

I'm going to leave them to have their wee discussions and stick to the OT, I'm sure one female will get on webcam :lol::P

Sick to my stomach of all the fighting, mudslinging, backroom deals, talk of shares.

I hoped that the season starting would be a nice way to leave it all behind, but it seems that the football only gives us a two hour a week distraction from the boardroom pish.

I blame every one that's currently on the board, and every one that is currently trying to get on the board, they are all as culpable as the others. Not a trustworthy name among them, not one.

Nobody without an agenda can really disagree with that gogzy.

Not naming any names, but it seems that some fans almost enjoy the soap opera our club has become. It amazes me how much time they invest in discussing matters they can not possibly know much about. Discussing the situation is fine, but getting ridiculously worked up and constantly pretending you know more than others is pathetic. Most of us know a bit about football, so lets talk about that a bit more instead of gossip and rumours about stuff that may or may not have happened for fuck sake.

Well posted mate

Who the hell said that?

I can't mind if I'm honest mate and I don't want to guess at who it was in case It wasn't them.

I'm bored of this big time. If you post in a thread you want green and co to go you're then bombarded with replies about Paul Murray etc :lol:

And if you say you don't want Murray to the other side you're then bombarded with posts about green :lol:

I can't mind if I'm honest mate and I don't want to guess at who it was in case It wasn't them.

I'm bored of this big time. If you post in a thread you want green and co to go you're then bombarded with replies about Paul Murray etc :lol:

And if you say you don't want Murray to the other side you're then bombarded with posts about green :lol:

The whole 'sides' mentality is dreadful, regardless of which 'side' it is.

I think you do have to question whether some care more about Rangers or their agenda though.

I am not so sure about that mate. The whole situation has gotten very entrenched, and both "sides" are utterly convinced that their way is the correct way. ( I obv include myself in this)

Statements getting released telling people to basically pick a side have not helped, the constant leaks to the media ( from both sides) are horrible and do no good for the club, and make both sides look petty and childish.

The only ones that care more about their agenda than Rangers are the guys on the board and the guys trying to get on the board,and the media.

No real fan cares more about their agenda and being right, than the good of Rangers, I can't let myself believe that.

We fans on twitter,forums and facebook are being used as pawn in a battle for power, money, and a seat at the big table.

I am not so sure about that mate. The whole situation has gotten very entrenched, and both "sides" are utterly convinced that their way is the correct way. ( I obv include myself in this)

Statements getting released telling people to basically pick a side have not helped, the constant leaks to the media ( from both sides) are horrible and do no good for the club, and make both sides look petty and childish.

The only ones that care more about their agenda than Rangers are the guys on the board and the guys trying to get on the board,and the media.

No real fan cares more about their agenda and being right, than the good of Rangers, I can't let myself believe that.

We fans on twitter,forums and facebook are being used as pawn in a battle for power, money, and a seat at the big table.

You're perhaps right gogzy, but i'm only meaning a small amount of fans when I suggest that.

While i've perhaps always been more in favour of Green i've never viewed the situation as taking a side.

I dunno why everyone ain't talking about what a fantastic day we had in Stranraer it was brilliant and better than spl ground. Just my opinion I don't miss any apart from them coming to Ibrox and getting rode like a Blackpool donkey !!!!

hey Daz didnt see ya on the box: what part of the ground were you in?

You're perhaps right gogzy, but i'm only meaning a small amount of fans when I suggest that.

While i've perhaps always been more in favour of Green i've never viewed the situation as taking a side.

I have been very vocal in my defense of Green and given him the benefit of the doubt for a few things. All I have ever wanted was for someone to give me proof that CG was as bad as people were saying, and that him and his consortium were running us into the ground. We still need to see the accounts.

Always said I would be happy if a better option came along, I don't consider PM a better option. In an ideal world, some consortium or person willing to put in some money if it's needed, would come along and takeover, one that has no ties to any of the past or present board.

It's like some sort of parallel universe on here at times. It's just the nature of a message board though, full of obsessive types who like to pretend they know more than the average Bear.

Those with the loudest voices tend to drown out everything else as well.

Ah well, as soon as we drop some points we can all get back to the pro/anti Ally cluster fucks.

I have been very vocal in my defense of Green and given him the benefit of the doubt for a few things. All I have ever wanted was for someone to give me proof that CG was as bad as people were saying, and that him and his consortium were running us into the ground. We still need to see the accounts.

Always said I would be happy if a better option came along, I don't consider PM a better option. In an ideal world, some consortium or person willing to put in some money if it's needed, would come along and takeover, one that has no ties to any of the past or present board.

I don't have strong feelings either way about Green or the rest of them, I'd put myself in with the majority of the support in real life with that one.

I don't have strong feelings either way about Green or the rest of them, I'd put myself in with the majority of the support in real life with that one.

Probably, on the internet i've tried to suggest that many fans are somewhere in the middle on all of this. Not accepted though, all comes back to which 'side' someone is on etc.