Do some fans enjoy the soap opera more than the football?

Not naming any names, but it seems that some fans almost enjoy the soap opera our club has become. It amazes me how much time they invest in discussing matters they can not possibly know much about. Discussing the situation is fine, but getting ridiculously worked up and constantly pretending you know more than others is pathetic. Most of us know a bit about football, so lets talk about that a bit more instead of gossip and rumours about stuff that may or may not have happened for fuck sake.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep a good few on here don't post fuck all about the football. They post digs at ally, digs at anything remotely resembling "rangers men" and post like fuck in boardroom threads,

Never to be seen on match threads, transfer news (unless its to criticise). You guys will know who I'm on about its the same in every threads about the board.

I don't know how they can be arsed going over the same old stuff again and again

Dadosdados in the den.....

And he's made a valid point!

I only comment in here when I get really pissed off with the pish being spouted. Enough is enough. They should start a "just football" section of the forum to avoid all this pish. Let the idiots debate the stuff they know nothing about somewhere else.

I only comment in here when I get really pissed off with the pish being spouted. Enough is enough. They should start a "just football" section of the forum to avoid all this pish. Let the idiots debate the stuff they know nothing about somewhere else.

It's called the Off Topic...

There's some posters I don't think have ever mentioned football.

Someone made a cracking suggestion about having a boardroom thread.

Aye leave them in there. When I joined here I posted solely in the BD, even when there was excellent threads in OT I'd still get back to posting in the BD. now I can barely be arsed opening threads in here. I read the titles now and who's started the thread and who's made the last post. If its one of the "names" then I just avoid it as I know what tedious shite it's going to contain

I genuinely think there are a lot of football fans, of all clubs, that don't actually like football that much.

True mate. You ask someone who they support down here and they say Tottenham or Arsenal. You then start talking about Alan Hutton or Franny Jeffers and they just nod and smile, know fucking clue that they played for their club or very little info on them.

Or just a football only thread and Rangers related. I'm sick of hearing about fundraising as well, put that in the others.

That's only because you never contrubuted, ya stinjey basturt!

Na it is depressing, we've had a great start to the season, minus Forfar, but the BD is slit the wrists material.

Aye leave them in there. When I joined here I posted solely in the BD, even when there was excellent threads in OT I'd still get back to posting in the BD. now I can barely be arsed opening threads in here. I read the titles now and who's started the thread and who's made the last post. If its one of the "names" then I just avoid it as I know what tedious shite it's going to contain

Aye mate I was the same, I'm sure it used to tell you how many posts you had and which forums they were in and most of mines are BD.

Probably still are but I've been scatter posting the last few days.