Do some fans enjoy the soap opera more than the football?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye mate I was the same, I'm sure it used to tell you how many posts you had and which forums they were in and most of mines are BD.

Probably still are but I've been scatter posting the last few days.

These days when I come on I end up viewing the off topic forums before the Bears Den, says a lot.

Aye mate I was the same, I'm sure it used to tell you how many posts you had and which forums they were in and most of mines are BD.

Probably still are but I've been scatter posting the last few days.

Aye out of my first 11000 posts only about 2-300 were in the OT.

Nearly all were Bd. now yer lucky if I post around 100 a week in here, it's mingling, full of cunts like bawsburst and rdb(now banned) who no matter what side just make it mind numbing as fuck

These days when I come on I end up viewing the off topic forums before the Bears Den, says a lot.

Too many agenda pushers.

Aye out of my first 11000 posts only about 2-300 were in the OT.

Nearly all were Bd. now yer lucky if I post around 100 a week in here, it's mingling, full of cunts like bawsburst and rdb(now banned) who no matter what side just make it mind numbing as fuck

RDB was a banned member, a Bear but a banned one.

That bawsburst is a fantasist or worryingly he's close to our board.

Too many agenda pushers.

RDB was a banned member, a Bear but a banned one.

That bawsburst is a fantasist or worryingly he's close to our board.

Aye RDB was blouie. He's a mad bastard but harmless. But reading the constant shite from both sides is hard gone.

i only ever come on the bears den as its in my favourites.

I I suspect that a lot of threads end up in the off topics but I never pursue them as they invariably started their life on the bears den and have spent their worth.

Aye he takes things a bit too far sometimes.

Can't wait for the next game but no doubt we will have more off the field shite to put up with.

More than likely mate. What I couldn't take on here is a bad result coupled with this boardroom shite :(

i only ever come on the bears den as its in my favourites.

I I suspect that a lot of threads end up in the off topics but I never pursue them as they invariably started their life on the bears den and have spent their worth.

I'm generally in The Den as I want to talk about Rangers mostly but its been a nightmare recently and I do get sick of it, I remember when I started reading RM nearly 3 years ago it used to ha ve me in stitches with all the good banter but a lot of that's gone and now its mostly arguing and trolling with doom and misery everywhere. Its still the best Rangers forum around though

The football is a couple of times a week, the boardroom stuff and off field attacks have been 24/7 for years theres bound to be more topics on it. Plus it seems that certain match matters cant be talked about for fear of disrespecting legends.

Not naming any names, but it seems that some fans almost enjoy the soap opera our club has become. It amazes me how much time they invest in discussing matters they can not possibly know much about. Discussing the situation is fine, but getting ridiculously worked up and constantly pretending you know more than others is pathetic. Most of us know a bit about football, so lets talk about that a bit more instead of gossip and rumours about stuff that may or may not have happened for fuck sake.

People do this all the time, at work, in the pub, people want to be seen to have a definite clear opinion on everything. I am clueless and lost when it comes to these boardroom matters I have to say. But, they are going to be discussed a hell of a lot for a while yet, the football threads are still there to be read and I still enjoy them. I get your point though of course

Sick to my stomach of all the fighting, mudslinging, backroom deals, talk of shares.

I hoped that the season starting would be a nice way to leave it all behind, but it seems that the football only gives us a two hour a week distraction from the boardroom pish.

I blame every one that's currently on the board, and every one that is currently trying to get on the board, they are all as culpable as the others. Not a trustworthy name among them, not one.