Could / Would Mr Edgar be tempted back?

BarneyRabble

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaks very well does David. Some will not want him simply because he knows mark ding wall. How sad and pathetic is that !

Given the choice , I'd rather have someone who knows him than the man himself. He comes over as rather bland and devoid of character.

Edgar was brighter, more articulate and able to inject humour where necessary

Speaks very well does David. Some will not want him simply because he knows mark ding wall. How sad and pathetic is that !

What's wrong with that. is liking Dingwall a pre requisite of supporting Rangers.

I like the Heart & Hand podcast, but i wouldn't want him speaking on my behalf. Anybody that wants that job, really should not get it.

The thing is though, he does not want it as he stepped away from it but we genuinely need a better contender than the ones we have at present.

I would gladly see Mr Edgar back.

Why should he or anyone else bother? The amount of snipers and obsessed detractors ON HERE (never mind the earls) make it a completely suicidal job.

He probably would not bother, he has been there before and worn the t shirt.

I just feel we need someone, anyone, who can do the job and not court as much controversy as the current ones do.

I always thought the guy handled the media very well. I don't think Chris Graham is very good at that. I do think that Mark Dingwall does well in front of the camera. My mate sits beside Davie Edgar at the games and said he is a sound guy but from what I can gather there was a lot of crap in his personal life away from the Rangers side so I don't think he would be interested in any such role again.

He probably would not bother, he has been there before and worn the t shirt.

I just feel we need someone, anyone, who can do the job and not court as much controversy as the current ones do.

Whoever gets it, they'll get it the same as Fury/DE/MD from the muppet brigade on here and others. I don't blame anyone now for not wanting to take it on.

Whoever gets it, they'll get it the same as Fury/DE/MD from the muppet brigade on here and others. I don't blame anyone now for not wanting to take it on.

We need to have someone who all fans can relate to, who he is, where he will come from I have no idea.

Davie Edgar, as fan's spokesman, would be ideal.

He would heal a lot of the rifts, within the online support, and he also happens to be quick-witted enough to involve himself in the rough and tumble.

It would be a big yes from me.

I would have liked to have seen Mr Edgar in the studio v Spiers.