What we could of done with the IPO money

Gazza82

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. We 'deserve' to be where we are.

2. It would be disgusting to just buy a club and kill them. We'd never do that in a million years as it utterly lacks class. Would suggest it would also have cost a lot more than the small sums Green bought us with

3. Why on earth do you think Killie would accept and start from the bottom? They wouldn't.

4. It's 'lose' not 'loose'

1 I disagree if it was any other club they wouldn't have had the same treatment theirs a clear agenda against us most likely due to our success

2 Their owner wants to sell and the fans want the owner out. He gets money and the fans get to start and run the club their own way, its a win/win IMO

3 see point 2

4 come on mate its not a English class

1 I disagree if it was any other club they wouldn't have had the same treatment theirs a clear agenda against us most likely due to our success

2 Their owner wants to sell and the fans want the owner out. He gets money and the fans get to start and run the club their own way, its a win/win IMO

3 see point 2

4 come on mate its not a English class

I didnt need an English class to be able to know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose' (in two consecutive posts used wrongly)

Frankly, if you think that a) Killie fans would accept their club starting again as a brand new club and b) the owner would be happy to kill his club, in order to sell up, then you are extremely simple.

And c) if you think that taking over a club, killing it stone dead and re-branding it Rangers is what we should have done, then you have utterly missed the point of what it is to follow our glorious club.

I like how everyone shoots ideas down but no one has any better ideas

It was only a thought nothing else to be honest all these options should have been put forward at the start and the Rangers fans should have got to vote on what way they want to go forward

THE BEST IDEA IS BEING PLAYED OUT NOW THE RANGERS WAY, WE ARE RANGERS, 140 YEARS AND COUNTING. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GO ON ANOTHER FORUM.

I'm sure loads would have went along with it prob just too scared to agree incase they get personal attacks

Some people really need to grow up it might be a stupid idea who knows but I'm stuck in work board and trying to think of ways we could have went about things better it's a lot more than most would do on here

I'm sure loads would have went along with it prob just too scared to agree incase they get personal attacks

Some people really need to grow up it might be a stupid idea who knows but I'm stuck in work board and trying to think of ways we could have went about things better it's a lot more than most would do on here

board your peado mask slipped a long time ago.we should have used the money to rid scottish chapel of bheast .mon the borats.

It's a viable option if the posters info on the other thread is correct.

Don't get me wrong I've loved most the away trips we have got to go on to grounds we wouldn't have visited normally but it doesn't compare to European football and we could potentially be playing in Europe just now

The history things irrelevant everyone would know its the same club with the same history only the twigs would go on about it and their doing that the now anyway.

Wishaw?? Are you craig shyte???

It is a stupid idea because it would never ever work and is an utterly disgusting way to do things (tu)

One last point

If Green suggested we bought a league 2 club down South and done the same thing in order to get into the EPL would everyone have the same reaction?

I

People would be more for it because it gives them a route to the riches of England. I'd still be wholly against killing another football club though

People would be more for it because it gives them a route to the riches of England. I'd still be wholly against killing another football club though

I know what you mean it's not really the Rangers way but if it meant we where playing in the EPL (which I think we would be easily a top 4 team after a few years) would it be worth it and forgotten about?

Theirs prob clubs on the brink of bankruptcy who would mind the fresh start and we would be doing them a favour so it wouldn't be looked at as "killing them" more giving them a fresh start

I was against it when the idea of buying Bury came up, I dont, care if it gets us to England its wrong and simply not Rangers class.

I know what you mean it's not really the Rangers way but if it meant we where playing in the EPL (which I think we would be easily a top 4 team after a few years) would it be worth it and forgotten about?

Theirs prob clubs on the brink of bankruptcy who would mind the fresh start and we would be doing them a favour so it wouldn't be looked at as "killing them" more giving them a fresh start

You appear to forget that clubs have fanbases. The difficulties of simply wiping out a football club would be astronomical and hard to stomach

Bored.

As am I with you Declan.

Now away you go, your mob is playing today.

We are Rangers and no other.

We have taken the path of being 'punished' for many 'crimes' that were no fault of the club or the people who are being punished. We have embarked on an adventure through the divisions which will be talked about for decades. When we return to the Champions League it will be a great day in our history. A very long history.

But you suggest we should have bought another club, sneaked back in to the CL, left ourselves open to justified accusations of not being the same club, destroying another club and being hated for something we have actually done.

No. Just no.

If we bought Kilmarnock, we wouldn't be the same club. We'd be a bastard offspring.

We rightly took our medicine and are now making our way back, the correct way. The Rangers way.

You're either at it or have no heart for the fight

Well said