I do hope we offer those nice Kazakhstanis training facilities

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giant tin hat on? Dunce's hat perhaps.

The co-efficient has literally zero affect on us when we get back to the European stage because your own ranking is based on the previous 5 years + the national ranking coefficient (and with only one team really competing it is worth practically nothing).

So by the time we get back into Europe at say season beginning 2016/2017 realistically as we may qualify in 2015/2016 we will have one seasons worth of points from our European performances...i.e that time we got beat off of Malmo and Maribor which won't count for a hell of a lot so we will be UNSEEDED.

It doesn't matter how well they do etc in Europe in the meantime because they are the only team who'll contribute to the co-efficient. I'd rather it gets fucked over and they make a minimum amount of cash in the meantime and when we are back on the European stage the coefficient can build yet again.

It will be a very long time before we work our way into the group stages of these competitions that's for sure.

That Rangers Champions League picture is nice mate, is there a way to delete the date in it though?

Giant tin hat on here..... but i want them to get to the group stages as it raises the co efficiency for when we get back to the spspsffll or whatever. I dont want us playing qualifiers in June by the time we get there..... Fuck that.

I'd rather play qualifier after qualifier than rely on any other team. We don't need their help nor do we want it.

Why the fuck would anyone want them to win?

I would rather it was harder for us but we done it ourselves we don't need anyone's help especially not the manky mobs

You do realise that completely goes against your, "We should have used the IPO cash to buy Killie and take their spot in the SPL thread". In that one you condoned anything for a fastrack method back into the SPL & Europe.

Giant tin hat on here..... but i want them to get to the group stages as it raises the co efficiency for when we get back to the spspsffll or whatever. I dont want us playing qualifiers in June by the time we get there..... Fuck that.

Well seein your in London sayin that, try bein here when theyre in it a hope they get fuked. What fuks me off is how lemon talks about the CL as if there seasoned campaigners in it, last was the 1st theyd been there in 4 years!

Sorry cannot agree with any of that, when those Kazi's scored I was the loudest bastard in my street, I roared with sheer delight, although I cannot see the Kazi's holding on, if they do I will be smiling from ear to fucking ear, not only that, but I will be whistling all fucking week at the cunts in my work who I know will be hurting like fuck ....

Sorry cannot agree with any of that, when those Kazi's scored I was the loudest bastard in my street, I roared with sheer delight, although I cannot see the Kazi's holding on, if they do I will be smiling from ear to fucking ear, not only that, but I will be whistling all fucking week at the cunts in my work who I know will be hurting like fuck ....

Absolutely this (tu) , hope we do offer our training facilities, all in the name sporting entegrity of course.

Grasp your ears firmly and pull; you might just be able to remove your head from your ass.

Of course we ought to offer visitors to our lovely city the benefit of true hospitality. Just think of all the praise that will be heaped on us by the Daily Rhebel. Their reaction alone would be worth it. However, we cannot offer them a sheep for their sacrifice as they (the sheep) are all required up here to compensate for the last two results

Of course we ought to offer visitors to our lovely city the benefit of true hospitality. Just think of all the praise that will be heaped on us by the Daily Rhebel. Their reaction alone would be worth it. However, we cannot offer them a sheep for their sacrifice as they (the sheep) are all required up here to compensate for the last two results

Bring down Jim Leighton for the occasion.

We should offer them training facilities mainly so we can have a look at their squad to see if they're is anyone worth poaching ,something we should be doing with any smaller European side that comes to scotland certainly saves sending scouts out

That's a good plan actually, we could get a team together and sit in the The Tickled Trout beer garden all day doing shifts on the binoculars.