I do hope we offer those nice Kazakhstanis training facilities

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the bheast get the best facilities available when they went to play over there?

Anyway, feck em in their wee missery dome, they won't ever stop hating us and that's the way we like it. I think a wee bit of "generous Scottish hospitality" is in order here and they need somewhere with the standards that they are accostomed to in Borat land.

Just keep them out of Nandos till after the bloody game!

We should all show up at Ibrox on Tuesday with a butchered sheep under our arms in a show of solidarity with Sharkattack Parahandy as they prepare to defend their two-goal lead the following night.

Let's make Ibrox a blood-filled arena of sacrificial offerings to the Parahandy Gods. :pipe:

Apparently cellic issued a statement before the game in Khazikstan to fans saying that it would prefer if fans did not travel to the game due to poverty, corruption, gangsterism, inbreeding and corrupt government officials in the local area.

Shaktar Keragandy fans have now replied insisting this wont stop them going to Parkhead.

Apparently cellic issued a statement before the game in Khazikstan to fans saying that it would prefer if fans did not travel to the game due to poverty, corruption, gangsterism, inbreeding and corrupt government officials in the local area.

Shaktar Keragandy fans have now replied insisting this wont stop them going to Parkhead.

I see what yah did there, nice (tu)

Unfortuately

Back them +1 or the tie on the handicap. Having watched the first leg they're fucking rotten mate. :lol:

Only watched the goals on here, but according to the stats (which I agree don't usually tell the whole story) the dhims had 2/3ds possession. Bit scary, but if Shaktar nick a goal the dhims need 4 in the 90 minutes.

They played out their skin that lot, and you could see what it meant to them to win.

I don't think the manager will have any trouble motivating his team on Wed. They also rested 10 first team players for their league game this weekend. Whereas celtic put out most of their best and struggled at the weekend.

They are up for it, no question about it.

Cheers mate, don't think I have the original files anymore, will need to look them out.

However, could be a really easy photoshop job to get rid of it.

Photoshop is way beyond me unfortunately. Thanks anyway.

Unfortuately

Only watched the goals on here, but according to the stats (which I agree don't usually tell the whole story) the dhims had 2/3ds possession. Bit scary, but if Shaktar nick a goal the dhims need 4 in the 90 minutes.

A classic example of the stats not painting a true picture.

The tims were playing the slow buildup, kicking it about in their own half for ages, working it slowly forward. The Borats were very happy to let them do that as they realised they were pish in the last third.

The worrying thing for me was that even Lemon realised it looked like THEY were timewasting at the end and started playing much more direct football with less fannying about. This paid dividends and they caused the Borats much more problems. They will doubtless go right at them in the next game and I just hope the Borats can hold out. If the Borats get a goal early on, it won't matter what the tims do, they are unlikely to score enough.

Should that happen, and the Boras start timewasting, lookout for Lemon "Im not saying they were cheating timewasting bastards, no not at all, but blah blah blah"

No mention of the timewasting they had in the previous qualifiers.

As to offering the Borats training faciities, that's a no brainer.

It pisses them off royally (pun intended) so we must do that. What's not to like about that.

I don't know why it noises them up, but it does. If we were playing somebody and they did that, I couldn't give a monkeys, but the ever angry are always on the lookout for new things to get mad about. :lol:

One goal for Karagandy and they are out, simple as that. ICT played the long ball and that defence couldn't cope, that's exactly what they will do. Not normally one for caring about their games, but the arrogance from the mhedia and fans is laughable and I really hope they fall flat on their face.