I do hope we offer those nice Kazakhstanis training facilities

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purely in the interests of social harmony and fraternal unity. We should develop those British-Kazakhi relations in this increasingly fractious political climate.

I agree. We should go for a hands-across-the-table type of link with Sharkattack Parahandy as we both gorge ourselves on the sacrificed lamb (kebabs, naturally) followed by copious amounts of sour grapes.

The fact that this wee team had sent out a message to us already by playing in bright Orange ("it's Tangerine" I hear them shout) shows that they would love to bond with our club and in a gesture of solidarity we should be proactive and start slaughtering things on the pitch before every match.

The first 'thing' we should slaughter is known by the moniker 'Odious Creep'.

Let the fun begin.

Giant tin hat on here..... but i want them to get to the group stages as it raises the co efficiency for when we get back to the spspsffll or whatever. I dont want us playing qualifiers in June by the time we get there..... Fuck that.

It's all aboot the cash they get really, so I hope they fail miserably.

In terms of co-efficient (which is important) they may earn Scotland more points in Europa League which is what they'll drop into if they lose on Wednesday.

C'mon Kazakhs finest!

That's just wrong in so many ways mate! If they get into the group stages (which I think they will) they pocket a minimum of 12-15 million added to the potential to attract better players! The co-efficient needs more than one team to improve enough to get straight in again which is unrealistic at the moment! The last thing we want at the moment is them getting through.....if they fail watch their crowds dwindle even further.....we need to close the gap to them not allow it to get bigger!

Big thumbsup mate.

That Rangers Champions League picture is nice mate, is there a way to delete the date in it though?

Cheers mate, don't think I have the original files anymore, will need to look them out.

However, could be a really easy photoshop job to get rid of it.

Purely in the interests of social harmony and fraternal unity. We should develop those British-Kazakhi relations in this increasingly fractious political climate.

I agree wholeheartedly, Our Kazakhstan brothers should be given every possible help we can give them. Purely to further goodwill between our two countries of course.

Rfc52's a bit of champ that way. The game we got beat in the SC at Tannadice, he, myself & RoboProd ended up at some jailbait gaff in Dennistoun with a random, 2 lassies, an auld man and a dug. He kept calling this one lassie Amanda who was in fact someone completely different and firing into her for the duration of our visit. Never laughed so much in aw my life.

Rfc52's a bit of champ that way. The game we got beat in the SC at Tannadice, he, myself & RoboProd ended up at some jailbait gaff in Dennistoun with a random, 2 lassies, an auld man and a dug. He kept calling this one lassie Amanda who was in fact someone completely different and firing into her for the duration of our visit. Never laughed so much in aw my life.

Wtf how does that fit in here :lol: