McMurdo reply to the John Greig Posts

North Rd

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, so Jack is using Murdo to reply to the original propaganda raised by Minis sock puppets ?

No disrespect, but has anyone ever described Greig as a boardroom dynamo or believed he is on the board cos he would've walked The Apprentice ?

It's maybe not nice to say it, but I think a lot of folk are being manipulated into being offended towards certain people.

One after another we've seen the targets change as they fall by the wayside.

It's clear they won't stop hitting the club til McColl and Mini are in charge. Which may be a good thing for all we know, but then again.....

You have to wonder why the secrecy over their sleekit takeover ?

I find it annoying that if you don't agree with this clown or any other bloggers you must be on a "side".

The way this guy thinks is, if you don't agree with him or back the current Rangers board you must back Jim McColl etc......

I don't back any one of these fuckers i just want normal people running Rangers the way it should be run.

I am sick of hearing people on here slagging other Rangers fans because they don't agree with them.

I'm sick of bloggers going on about "sides and "agendas" do we not all support and watch Rangers?

The only agenda i have is getting rid of conn men out of Rangers for good.

Hmmmm, so Jack is using Murdo to reply to the original propaganda raised by Minis sock puppets ?

No disrespect, but has anyone ever described Greig as a boardroom dynamo or believed he is on the board cos he would've walked The Apprentice ?

It's maybe not nice to say it, but I think a lot of folk are being manipulated into being offended towards certain people.

It's clear they won't stop hitting the club til McColl and Mini are in charge. Which may be a good thing for all we know, but then again.....

A very apt description

Spot on. This faux offence turns me at what we have become as a support. "Thick"? Deary me

90% of what bloggers put together are speculative and unfounded, good or bad. Over the past 18 months I just try to take what is said with a massive shovel of salt. I feel bloggers are addicted to self publicity really, and the very nature of an independent blogger means they will always have an agenda to their writing.

I don't know why people object so much to bloggers. Im starting to think people don't understand the concept which is basically a free for all. The reader has all the control yet they continually choose to read on and get upset.

That said at least we all know that bloggers have an agenda, at least they are not pretending to be impartial. Journalist s on the other hand, over the past 18 months my eyes have been wide open to the shocking standard of newspaper and media 'experts' who now don't hide from their bias and continue to collect fat pay cheques. I prefer to read blogs and posts from fellow RM mbers to that dross anyday.

I don't know why people object so much to bloggers. Im starting to think people don't understand the concept which is basically a free for all. The reader has all the control yet they continually choose to read on and get upset.

I think your bang on here mate, too many people seem to forget that the blogger is only stating their opinion & not speaking for the support as a whole.There has always been highly opinionated fans who are very vocal with their views, its just far easier to get a POV out there now with social media and forum's to carry the message.I'd comment on McMurdos blogs but I doubt much of what he writes is his opinion, rather its blatant PR work for his paymasters.

I only see one blogger using bizarre terms to describe fellow fans in his articles. Quite the diatribe in defence of Jack Irvine.

Salem Loyal

McColl devotees

Ringmasters

Frenzied mob

Nancy Boy Loyal

Hissy fit

Thought Police

Dogma

Daft wee laddies and drama queens

Cmon now Frankie, pretty sure you had a wee dig at Bill in a different thread today did you not?

And I appreciate your opinion but, once again, just because we don't have a 'fully' contrary opinion as opposed to intelligent, constructive criticism of all involved doesn't mean we're not objective. It just means we've not had someone prepared to step up.

In any case, I doubt we could afford Bill's services nowadays... ;)

90% of what bloggers put together are speculative and unfounded, good or bad. Over the past 18 months I just try to take what is said with a massive shovel of salt. I feel bloggers are addicted to self publicity really, and the very nature of an independent blogger means they will always have an agenda to their writing.

Many would say that's a very astute observation whilst others would disagree vehemently and stamp their feet and throw hissy-fit tantrums.

It's a mans world is Blogging.

McMurdo, What is your agenda? I have not worked it out yet but you seem far to keen to defend this current board and the likes of Green. Come clean McMurdo, What is your agenda?

Yet Walter has told us to back the changes, Ally has said what he could get away with, yet mcfudo still won't listen because he's getting info from one side.

He also called Greig a big arse fron Edinburgh? Wits that all about?

This is the surely mcfudo finished as a Rabgers blogger. He has absolutely torn his credibility to shreads all on gis own.

Oh right so anytime I want to see what the latest agenda is I can pop on and find out. Sweet and yet somehow I feel slightly disturbed by being on there.

What's Follow Follow's opinion on McMurdo?

Am guessing they think similar to us?

That would leave zero Rangers fans reading him now.

It really is like hearing the Labour vrs Conservative politics with these people, the lines are drawn and they only say what they want to hear and nothing more.

Do I trust one? no, do i like the other? no. Which devil do I trust more? No fecking idea to be fair but people like Bill are starting to put me off one side and Jack off another.

Of course the middle ground is almost worse, it is the SNP....

Just painting a picture.

Mcmurdo should be muzzled. He has been asked point blank is he /or has he been getting paid for his blogs and refuses to answer. It is an outrage that he is being paid by Imran and co to spout untruths. When the dust settles it will be good to see him banished from ibrox for good.....nasty little man

Mcmurdo should be muzzled. He has been asked point blank is he /or has he been getting paid for his blogs and refuses to answer. It is an outrage that he is being paid by Imran and co to spout untruths. When the dust settles it will be good to see him banished from ibrox for good.....nasty little man

I've no time for mcmurdo however muzzling him is the tactics of the nazi

How can you banish someone from Ibrox because you don't agree with them?

Is this the McColl/Mini/RST way ahead?

You could easily change the name at the start of your post , for another two bloggers.

I've no time for mcmurdo however muzzling him is the tactics of the nazi

How can you banish someone from Ibrox because you don't agree with them?

Is this the McColl/Mini/RST way ahead?

he should be banished because he is spouting untruths for financial gain without a regard for the club. I never even mentioned McColl, Murray etc thats not what I am on about. You twisted my point and also jumped the gun I am afraid