Ally wants Kenny

Dutchy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If our best option is the multi signed Miller then we have a sh1t scouting team. Four year contract being offered by any chance?

He was alright even good at times in the past, he is not what we need now and it is just wrong to even think of him, considering where we are, a new kid with a years experience under thier belt who could do it for another 5 years, that's my call. Risk or not. Where do we find him? We can wait and see in Jan.

I'd take Miller in a heart beat him and Daly would tear the league to shreds

My only concern would be wages if cheap then why not

Really? Somehow I didn't picture you as a Miller fan my problem is that yes he might score a lot at this level but we already are and once Daly Clark Law and the others are fully available we will be scoring even more we don't need Miller and its yet another wage drain on us plus players like Clark and McKay will be pushed even further down the pecking order and could end up either leaving or just stagnating while soon to retire Miller gets his final big pay day then fucks off for a 3rd time leaving us in the shit. I can understand Allys desire to bring him back as he's familiar but sometimes you have to take risks and not go for the easy option.

If ally wants miller so be it. End of if every single member of this forum voted no in a poll it would make no difference tired of this thread coming up if it happens it happens.

You know something?

You are quite right, I never thought if it like that.

All this discussion on here and the rage is all for nothing when you think about it.

If the club aren't doing everything we suggest, the admins should just close RM

Come to that, all forums might as well close and supporters groups disband.

There's no point.

You know something?

You are quite right, I never thought if it like that.

All this discussion on here and the rage is all for nothing when you think about it.

If the club aren't doing everything we suggest, the admins should just close RM

Come to that, all forums might as well close and supporters groups disband.

There's no point.

It might just be because I'm pretty astute when it co es to these things, but I'm sensing a little bit of sarcasm here...

• 3 months later...

A player with his experience and skill can only help Clark and others improve on the training field. A good balance between young players and experienced is something that we should be looking to do. Miller may be knocking on, but if it doesn't break our budget then Ally would be daft to turn him away.

Clark scored 41 goals last season mate.

That suggests to me that we aren't playing to his strengths.

So i don't think we need to pay KM to show the boy how to score goals.

We won't get players in Jan. We don't need any, IMO, we have enough. Just more money being pissed down the drain, which we can't afford to do. Step two is to take us to the next level, which we will achieve come May. Then is the time to shed and sign players, not before.