Are Man U finished?

AlCapone

They need Moyes out and get a tried and tested manager in, van haal or hiddink someone like that and 6 or 7 first team players

Edit - jurgen klopp would be a good appointment, I'm sure he must be getting pissed off with Bayern buying all his players and effectively ending his ability to win the bundesliga

They need Moyes out and get a tried and tested manager in, van haal or hiddink someone like that and 6 or 7 first team players

Edit - jurgen klopp would be a good appointment, I'm sure he must be getting pissed off with Bayern buying all his players and effectively ending his ability to win the bundesliga

I've thought that myself, Klopp would be a good fit.

Still in an odd position from a managerial standpoint. Moyes needs to stand down IMO but do they get an experienced head in to use his experience to stabilise them for a couple of years and pull them back up or do they go for a younger guy to rebuild them in the way Rodgers has done at Liverpool?

Loving every second of it all the glory hunting united fans Have gone quiet for once!

Moyes needs to go but the players need to pull their weight as well, giving penalties out left right and centre.

Don't want to see Juan Mata's career ruined he could go somewhere better

Moyes came in and replaced the (championship winning) backroom staff was a major fk up on his part. The players dont seem to respond to him in the same manner as they did with Fergie, the same team that walked the league last season. Stories about players not wanting to play for him. A captain (Vidic) that has already signed for another team as he wasnt deemed good enough anymore by Moyes.

A farcical transfer window during the summer, buying a player who they dont really need (Mata) as they already have a player more than capable in Kagawa.

Yes, Moyes was a decent manager at Everton but his style of play and the system he is using does not suit the players he has, he is out of his depth and its only a matter of time before the fans will turn on him.

Imo MU should have went for Mourinho, but ive a feeling SAF didnt want Jose showing up his record by being better than he was!

A pumping against City may be enough is enough time.

I think they will get through the CL tie, the greek team are baws.

However it is only papering over the cracks, there is a few Liverpool type mauling to come this season for United.

Can't see them having the character under Moyes to turn around a 2-0 deficit