Craig Mather Statement

SteveJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had you down as one of the more intelligent posters on here but I was clearly wrong!

I didn't say I was happy I said I don't know what they do to earn that! If it transpires the company is becoming profitable, that long term strategies and financial planning is in place then maybe they are earning these wages! The point is nobody has any facts yet.... you are judging people based on assumptions and an oral account of wages....no facts, no breakdown etc....to assume makes and ass out of u but not me as I'm not that nieve....wait for the accounts....by all means ask for clarity and be concerned, however forming opinions and making accusations is helpful to no-one and just damages our club!

I'm not assuming anything, the renumerations and bonuses are recorded in the IPO document and were confirmed by Mather and Stockbridge at the meeting.

I'm sorry but no one, no one can justify a 100% bonus for a FD as a result of a guaranteed promotion from the bottom tier of Scottish football. His bonus should be performance related, his performance not Lewis Mcleods or Ally McCoists I should add ;)

That is IMO poor management. Is it any wonder there are accusations of Rangers the cash cow?

If they turn us around then by all means raise their salaries, give them bonuses, they will also make a killing from their shares. I have no issue with any of that because if performance related we will be in a stronger place as a club as a result.

You can and never will be able to justify those renumerations and bonuses to me for our club in our position.

That inlcudes the coaching staff.

And you weren't wrong

I 100% understand and accept skeptisim however what I can't accept is people forming opinions or making accusations with no factual evidence to support those assumptions!

I accept your point and the majority of fans accept too. There have been some activity recently that has increased the intense feeling but we all know that the interim accounts will be the trend setter.

(tu) I just prefer to call him by his name

If I went around calling him mini and did actually meet him I might say pleased to meet you mini

and that would be a brass neck. :lol:

Ok but really mini has done fuck all for our club and since he has left the leaks have stopped and we are moving in the right direction, I can't wait for the accounts to be published so we can finally move on from all this boardroom bullshit and concentrate on football. I still don't understand what mini and McColl will do to improve everything ? If they were not spouting pish all the time then the current board could maybe focus on more pressing matters rather than battling people who ''have Rangers best interests at heart''

Ok but really mini has done fuck all for our club and since he has left the leaks have stopped and we are moving in the right direction, I can't wait for the accounts to be published so we can finally move on from all this boardroom bullshit and concentrate on football. I still don't understand what mini and McColl will do to improve everything ? If they were not spouting pish all the time then the current board could maybe focus on more pressing matters rather than battling people who ''have Rangers best interests at heart''

I will just mention you point re the leaks stopped when he left

seriously :lol:

He left years ago and the last 6/12 months have been nothing but full of leaks :lol:

Good statement, lets hope it starts to unite us both as a team and here on BD cos it's not been happy reading for a while.

Some on here have been against the board. Lets now draw a line under it and fight together and not hold grievances. Despite their stance there is no doubt to their commitment to Rangers. There have been casualties along the way with some members banned ( ED amongst others ) and for what ? ? Defending the club they love so passionately ?

Maybe Admin can show a bit of compassion, now that this episode seems over , and allows them back in again , to let us all to start with the aim to fight the common enemy.

Good statement, lets hope it starts to unite us both as a team and here on BD cos it's not been happy reading for a while.

Some on here have been against the board. Lets now draw a line under it and fight together and not hold grievances. Despite their stance there is no doubt to their commitment to Rangers. There have been casualties along the way with some members banned ( ED amongst others ) and for what ? ? Defending the club they love so passionately ?

Maybe Admin can show a bit of compassion, now that this episode seems over , and allows them back in again , to let us all to start with the aim to fight the common enemy.

I'd like to hear more substance behind the disenchantment with the board, not rumour, not speculation, and not innuendo, but clear reasons why we as Rangers fans shouldn't support their efforts. I haven't heard one solid reason for it; just like I haven't heard one solid reason why, for instance, Craig Mathers should go. Does it help things, this contribution from whoever? In my opinion it does nothing but damage.