Craig Mather Statement

SteveJ

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is, I can't support this Paul Murray led group when for all I know they just want to rob the club. They keep releasing statements about things, just like Craig Whyte did, they try to get control of the club without putting any money in, just like Craig Whyte did, why can't some people see history repeating itself? (oh, it's so easy to do that, you don't need facts or anything!)

To be fair though they wouldn't rob the club.

I hope we don't regret all of this.

Regret what? You are buying into this assumption the board are incapable or worse devious but without any facts to support that assumption....the accounts of a publicly traded company cannot be hidden like whyte did so everything will be there in black and whyte and then we will all know things for a fact instead if all this scaremongering bullshit!

I want you to tell me how we are being robbed.

Massive Salaries Massive bonus free shares

I want you to tell me who the shareholders are. (Should be a short list as they are a minority).

I assume you mean those supporting the requisition in which case beyond what is the mediaI don’t know

I want you to tell me what they want to change.

The board the business finances the structure going forward

I want you to tell me why you think this is a PR stunt.

Ive see it before delayed accounts positive statement its history repeating its self

I want you to tell me why I should back those who want change.

For the reasons given above.

Finally,

I want you to tell me tonight as I have to be in bed early as I will be up early in the morning to drive to the airport for my flight for tomorrow's game.

Fly safe mate.

I want you to tell me who the shareholders are. (Should be a short list as they are a minority).

I assume you mean those supporting the requisition in which case beyond what is the mediaI don’t know

Ive see it before delayed accounts positive statement its history repeating its self

Finally,

I want you to tell me tonight as I have to be in bed early as I will be up early in the morning to drive to the airport for my flight for tomorrow's game.

Fly safe mate.

I know your busy replying to everyone but I'm still waiting to links for the 3 statements Paul Murray has made this week with his visions for the club, cheers.

Finally,

Fly safe mate.

You still haven't addressed my point about Smith.

Do you think he would walk away quietly knowing this was happening?

Regret what? You are buying into this assumption the board are incapable or worse devious but without any facts to support that assumption....the accounts of a publicly traded company cannot be hidden like whyte did so everything will be there in black and whyte and then we will all know things for a fact instead if all this scaremongering bullshit!

REMIND ME WHEN DID WE HAD THE FACTS ABOUT WHYTE?

I know your busy replying to everyone but I'm still waiting to links for the 3 statements Paul Murray has made this week with his visions for the club, cheers.

Forgive me for asking but what statements? I have been working down south and although I have an IT package, I tend to stick to TV when in the hotel as I end up bolloxed with work.

The statements were from the requisitioners (sp) and in regards to the requisition not the vision as thats just for me Chris and Mark