Just Had A Drink From Samaras

JamieG54

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, great observation.

You seem to be a remarkably knowledgeable man, are you looking for a job?

Any experience below stairs?

No thank you, I have one already and I'd have to work notice and relocatings a bitch.

Plus if this is your job pitch you haven't even discussed salaries, pensions.. Annual leave. If you want to employ me you have to woo me first. All in all I'm having serious doubts about your desire to recruit me here and I'm starting to doubt your motives.

No thank you, I have one already and I'd have to work notice and relocatings a bitch.

Plus if this is your job pitch you haven't even discussed salaries, pensions.. Annual leave. If you want to employ me you have to woo me first. All in all I'm having serious doubts about your desire to recruit me here and I'm starting to doubt your motives.

You obviously wouldn't make the grade.

It is simply crude to mention renumeration.

You obviously wouldn't make the grade.

It is simply crude to mention renumeration.

You can't retract your offer, I already declined it, I feel your remarks were disparaging.

Financial reward is a condition of my services, I make no effort to apologise for this.

I was going to write a long winded response. Take it to an extreme like, what if Neil Lennon bought you a drink on a night out. No need, Samaras is enough. Don't want to get near those dirty cunts.

Also, Samaras didn't MISS the penalty, McGregor SAVED it.

I was going to write a long winded response. Take it to an extreme like, what if Neil Lennon bought you a drink on a night out. No need, Samaras is enough. Don't want to get near those dirty cunts.

Also, Samaras didn't MISS the penalty, McGregor SAVED it.

Surely it's better that NL is out £4 for your next drink rather than you being out £4 yourself?

Worked in the then "moat house" hotel years ago, a few of the Liverpool, Newcastle players used to come up for the old firm games, the most decent out then all was Alan shearer, patter was good and right down to earth, sat had a few beers with him, Peter Beardsley, John Barnes, robbie fowler and Steve mcmanaman (sp?) after end of shift one night

I would seriously doubt that...the bit about mates

Ive seen a bit of hutton and he was always with Naismith Kai and Perry..................what would the stokes connection be...?

Temps is one a them so maybe he and Stokes used to bump into each other out and about in Edinburgh when at Hibs and Hearts

Its no a common myth I know the family, his old man Henry and his brother are Rangers and he wasnt, anyonr saying differently and claiming they know is a bullshitter

He was never a Celtic fan

The guy that runs my supporters club used to babysit him

The Dads Parkhead/Bridgeton

He went through more of a phase supporting Hearts

Henry is a massive bluenose mate, he didny go through any phase at Hearts, his big brother is always in anne millers but wee Temp was always 1 of them...that being said he was always playing football so he wasnt in abouti it the way his brother is with us.

I dont care what the guy running your bus says mate, I know him and my wee cousin is best mates with Temps big brother although I knew the family long before they started kicking about