If we were to draw Celtic in the Scottish Cup

nvager

Madness, Mayhem and Bloodshed all the way, I hope we do get them at Ibrox say inthe 4th/5th round of the SC if it was much later in the competition my nerves couldn't stand it but I thijk we would win, Ally would be making the new lads crystal clear on how much this means and I think we would see boys turning into men in our team that day (I'm sure the bheasts would much rather they stayed boys lol)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'd shit a brick if they drew us just now.

They're a bunch of pansies.... bring it on. :peanut:

My thoughts exactly. Don't forget that most of the folks saying they're great, or even a good team are their supporters in the media and the same people that have tried to blacken us at every turn with their septic minded view of the shite that they actually are.

If we can average 5-6 goals a game in the lower divisions, we could expect 2-3 against that lot.

We don't have the team to compete with them yet. As much as I'd love to see us play them at Ibrox and win I think it's unrealistic at this stage of our jourey to expect anything but a loss against them. They're playing top teams every week, have arguably the best side in Scotland and are still able to poach decent talent from teams across the world and compete against the best of the best in the champions league. We're still playing part-timers and though I think we could probably give them a decent run for their money at Ibrox it's better to avoid playing Celtic. We need to avoid the hype of a reunion of the old firm before we make it back to the Premiership. Next season I want to say "bring them on" but our team is too young and inexperienced to seriously contend against them yet.

I love ugly bitter atmospheres

What footballs about

None of this namby pamby stuff, Andy Cameron singing or weans jumping aboot going ole ole

This

No doubt we would have bears trying to win a badge claiming a boycott. Easy to boycott when some never went to away games in the first place.