WadeWilson

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was GOAT that mentioned politics, not Kev or J.Bear

Some politics is good in football - like the poppy days - everyone should show their respect for our troops ..... the reasons the two guys I mentioned gave for not thinking rainbow laces are a good idea are perfectly valid, even if you disagree. It's utter nonsense to say they are just offended etc

The arguments against it seem to me to be EXACTLY the same as the Celtic Poppy arguments.

THEY were wrong.

I'm not a hypocrite.

That's upto you but your issue then is with GOAT, no me.

He never replied....you did....with the usual witch crap.

My point stands....the likes of Speirs would show you up in a second.

Tis time Gers fans got smarter to truly knock that clown out.

Small things like this are an example....

He never replied....you did....with the usual witch crap.

My point stands....the likes of Speirs would show you up in a second.

Tis time Gers fans got smarter to truly knock that clown out.

Small things like this are an example....

Are you really so blank in the head? I replied because you were saying people were offended, which they aren't - as far as their replies go. The reason your giving is something GOAT said. I'm just saying take it up with him if you've got an issue with his reason not for having gay laces.

What's Spiers got to do with it? do you think by wearing these laces notorious Rangers haters like him will give up the ghost?

Well...the campaign is already a success...cos its got people talking about it!

I don't think anyone is being 'forced' to wear the laces (as a coupe on here suggest) rather it is down to personal choice.

....and for those who think we should be rid of 'these' people....imagine if your son/daughter knew that they daren't talk to you about something that was that important to them.

My local authority make a big deal of flying a rainbow flag each year in support of the 'LGBT community'. If, as it should be, people falling under this banner want to be treated just the same as everyone else, why the fuck is there a need to distinguish themselves from everyone else with shite like this?

Makes fuck all sense. Just causes more divisions.

Are you really so blank in the head? I replied because you were saying people were offended, which they aren't - as far as their replies go. The reason your giving is something GOAT said. I'm just saying take it up with him if you've got an issue with his reason not for having gay laces.

What's Spiers got to do with it? do you think by wearing these laces notorious Rangers haters like him will give up the ghost?

Fucking hell I mean seriously....tap tap on your fucking skull...anything in there?

Rainbow laces:

"Don't want it forced upon us"

"Don't believe in it"

"Don't want politics forced upon us"

"Nothing to do with us"

"Any Ger that wore them I'd....."

Now think to Celtic fans and their views on the poppy......

You getting it yet?

It's the same shite.

I brought in Speirs as he's smart and sneaky enough to show such hypocrisy....and would knock you fucking out on a radio phone in.

So I say....wear the fucking laces....who gives a fuck?

Makes us not hypocrites.

Get it yet?

The arguments against it seem to me to be EXACTLY the same as the Celtic Poppy arguments.

THEY were wrong.

I'm not a hypocrite.

They are entirely separate arguments. The poppy is worn as a symbol of remembrance of those who gave their lives in defence of the country, everyone in the country. There is a massive difference and well you know it.

Fucking hell I mean seriously....tap tap on your fucking skull...anything in there?

Rainbow laces:

"Don't believe in it"

"Nothing to do with us"

You getting it yet?

It's the same shite.

I brought it Speirs as he's smart enough to show such hypocrisy....and would knock you fucking out on a radio phone in.

Makes us not hypocrites.

Get it yet?

:lol: idiot you've went from people on here being offended to hypocrites .... is that because you realised you were wrong earlier?

They are entirely separate arguments. The poppy is worn as a symbol of remembrance of those who gave their lives in defence of the country, everyone in the country. There is a massive difference and well you know it.

There's not actually....it's exactly the same ethos....like it or not.

Read what I said above.

Rainbow laces:

"Don't believe in it"

"Nothing to do with us"

You getting it yet?

It's the same shite.

I brought it Speirs as he's smart enough to show such hypocrisy....and would knock you fucking out on a radio phone in.

Makes us not hypocrites.

Get it yet?

Sorry to interrupt the flirting here folks but I think you are missing the point some (bar the banter) are making....did you read my post regarding the purpose of this campaign and the partnership with paddy power? There is a dangerous undertone to this whole thing that benefits others and they want a 'champion' (scapegoat) to use!

Re speirs....intelligent and britney surely can't go in the same sentence....bare in mind this was the man caught out lying on live tv and then again live on a radio show!

Sorry to interrupt the flirting here folks but I think you are missing the point some (bar the banter) are making....did you read my post regarding the purpose of this campaign and the partnership with paddy power? There is a dangerous undertone to this whole thing that benefits others and they want a 'champion' (scapegoat) to use!

Re speirs....intelligent and britney surely can't go in the same sentence....bare in mind this was the man caught out lying on live tv and then again live on a radio show!

Let's not be the scapegoat eh?

That's what they want.