WadeWilson

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is "political" and as such has no business in football. For that reason, as a Club, I don't believe we should get involved. It is unfair to demand our players wear the rainbow laces but if some decide to wear them and others don't bother, those who don't wear them will be accused of homophobia. I wouldn't wear the laces no matter what because I just don't believe in this kind of campaign. The next thing will have everyone wearing ginger wigs in support of ginger players.

And how exactly are you going to make me?

If I think you're talking pish, I'll say it thank you. (tu)

Well you are talking pish, show me one post in here that even hints at anyone being offended at rainbow laces? couple have gave good reasons why they don't like the idea but offended is talking shit

Well you are talking pish, show me one post in here that even hints at anyone being offended at rainbow laces? couple have gave good reasons why they don't like the idea but offended is talking shit

Well....if you're not offended....what's the fucking problem then einstein?

JCBear and Scarkev summed it up nicely ... read that. They certainly aren't offended.

I have.

To have such an issue with something as innocuous as the laces a player in team you support wears, indicates some sort of mild offence would be taken.

Jesus....it's laces.....why does it even matter at all?

Are you seriously comparing cancer to homosexuality?

No, I'm saying it will have the same impact though. Everyone's going on about how this won't help anyone come out the closet - Bedoya (and I think maybe Edu?) wearing pink boots didn't save any lives.

I think they auctioned off their boots and made a bit of money which was brilliant, but I don't see how this can be ridiculed.

I have.

To have such an issue with something as innocuous as the laces a player in team you support wears, indicates some sort of mild offence would be taken.

Jesus....it's laces.....why does it even matter at all?

Well your wrong because they both explained quite clearly why they don't agree with it and there's not one hint of them being offended. Your reading too much into something that isn't actually there.

Well your wrong because they both explained quite clearly why they don't agree with it and there's not one hint of them being offended. Your reading too much into something that isn't actually there.

See above.....exactly why Tic fans argue against the Poppy.

Time some fucking grew up.

We're Rangers, don't give me political shite.

We do the right thing.

We don't hide behind politics to act like total dicks, behind the times.

Do we?

See above.....exactly why Tic fans argue against the Poppy.

Time some fucking grew up.

We're Rangers, don't give me political shite.

We do the right thing.

It was GOAT that mentioned politics, not Kev or J.Bear

Some politics is good in football - like the poppy days - everyone should show their respect for our troops ..... the reasons the two guys I mentioned gave for not thinking rainbow laces are a good idea are perfectly valid, even if you disagree. It's utter nonsense to say they are just offended etc

No, I'm saying it will have the same impact though. Everyone's going on about how this won't help anyone come out the closet - Bedoya (and I think maybe Edu?) wearing pink boots didn't save any lives.

I think they auctioned off their boots and made a bit of money which was brilliant, but I don't see how this can be ridiculed.

Raising awareness for cancer is important.

Raising awareness for gays to come out in football isn't important.

My opinion of course.