• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are exactly what gives them ammo.

Can't you see?

Or do you enjoy it?

Seriously?

I don't just enjoy it, I love it.

I'm a sick intolerent bastard - guys like Spiers are worse than me, they are just more PC friendly about the way they go about with their hate and bigotry

I don't just enjoy it, I love it.

I'm a sick intolerent bastard - guys like Spiers are worse than me, they are just more PC friendly about the way they go about with their hate and bigotry

And you fucking beat them with intelligence.

Remember when we won the EBT...that guy had him squirming and on the ropes....that's how you beat that fucking worm.

But nah....let's just act like dicks over a wee thing like this so he can point out how we're despicable and out of touch with modern society....AGAIN.

I've shown you how he can twist it....how the arguments are the same.

Why let him fucking win?

My local authority make a big deal of flying a rainbow flag each year in support of the 'LGBT community'. If, as it should be, people falling under this banner want to be treated just the same as everyone else, why the fuck is there a need to distinguish themselves from everyone else with shite like this?

Makes fuck all sense. Just causes more divisions.

It's to show support towards a group that are discriminated against. Same as the laces. However I could see your point with Gay Pride marches. Gay people just want to be treated the same (as they should be) yet behave like raving queens en masse during these events - it's hardly going to make people relax and think 'hey, they're just the same as us'. Laces? What's the problem?

And you fucking beat them with intelligence.

Remember when we won the EBT...that guy had him squirming and on the ropes....that's how you beat that fucking worm.

But nah....let's just act like dicks over a wee thing like this so he can point out how we're despicable and out of touch with modern society....AGAIN.

I've shown you how he can twist it....how the arguments are the same.

Why let him fucking win?

Listen we have been battling with guys like Spiers, Spence, Cosgrove, Keevins, Gerry McNee wth intelligence for years and it doesn't deter them - it makes them worse.

If anything the past 1 or 2 years has tought us - stop trying to appease cunts who hate us and tried to kill us ....

It's to show support towards a group that are discriminated against. Same as the laces. However I could see your point with Gay Pride marches. Gay people just want to be treated the same (as they should be) yet behave like raving queens en masse during these events - it's is hardly going to make people relax and think 'hey, they're just the same as us'. Laces? What's the problem?

They can't see it....either too thick or too ignorant.

It's what fucking buries us in the eyes of many.

We don't have to give anything up...just be fucking smart.

No you are missing my point, I'm not talking about us. I'm talking about these groups being desperate to uncover a gay footballer but maybe not for the right reasons!

Have they stated that as an aim?

They can't see it....either too thick or too ignorant.

It's what fucking buries us in the eyes of many.

We don't have to give anything up...just be fucking smart.

Indeed.

Listen we have been battling with guys like Spiers, Spence, Cosgrove, Keevins, Gerry McNee wth intelligence for years and it doesn't deter them - it makes them worse.

If anything the past 1 or 2 years has tought us - stop trying to appease cunts who hate us and tried to kill us ....

We've not been battling them with intelligence at all.

That's been our flaw.

We're starting though and when we do....they're weak....

We have to keep doing it.

Moaning about pointless shite like laces....and them being able to put a twist on it...as I've shown....ain't the way.

Let's keep acting smart. (tu)

FFS, enough is enough, think of Monty Python's rules. Rule 1 - no poofters, Rule 2 - no poofters and Rule 3 defo no poofters. I don't like homosexuality in any wave shape or form, so why don't poofter lovers tie their rainbow laces round their dicks and let them fester.On the other hand, if I've offended any homo likers on this site then carry on :moon: jobby jaggin.

FFS, enough is enough, think of Monty Python's rules. Rule 1 - no poofters, Rule 2 - no poofters and Rule 3 defo no poofters. I don't like homosexuality in any wave shape or form, so why don't poofter lovers tie their rainbow laces round their dicks and let them fester.On the other hand, if I've offended any homo likers on this site then carry on :moon: jobby jaggin.

tumblr_m2wfjlK1Tf1qh2o7zo1_500.gif