Moan moan moan moan moan

blue No11

We have a bad performance like every team has now and again Even your Bayern's and Barca's have bad performances believe it or not. So why do we have one bad performance and a few folk on here think it's the end of the world and start going overboard as if the World is going to end ? The way I see it 3 points in the bag,yes the football was terrible to watch but as long as its not every week its cool. Onwards and upwards.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuesday night was not a good performance either, and the first half of the Arbroath game was awful as well.

I feel we're going backwards in our play.

I think give it a couple of weeks for the new players to gel and back to playing on grass we will see a difference. I hope !

We were poor offensively again today but that's not a concern for me for the future. Especially after racking up 24 league goals in 6 games already.

The main plus this season from last is how much more organised we are defensively. Another clean sheet today, something we struggled with last season. That's a good sign and it's what I'll choose to focus on.

Anyway that's my 2 cents, I'm off. Better things to do than argue with people over another Rangers win.

We were poor offensively again today but that's not a concern for me for the future. Especially after racking up 24 league goals in 6 games already.

The main plus this season from last is how much more organised we are defensively. Another clean sheet today, something we struggled with last season. That's a good sign and it's what I'll choose to focus on.

Anyway that's my 2 cents, I'm off. Better things to do than argue with people over another Rangers win.

I highly doubt it

I think give it a couple of weeks for the new players to gel and back to playing on grass we will see a difference. I hope !

I hear what you're saying but the pitch should not be used as an excuse. We've played on astro pitches for a large part of last season and also have use of one at Murray Park.

Since we ditched the 4132 for the 442 we have looked slugggish and disintrested why we changed is anybodys guess but sadly we are going backwards performance wise, we need to change back to the 4132 and some arse kickings need handed out in the dressing room. We got lucky today make no mistake about it .

Lets face it we have not got the best players in the world the majority are there to do a job of getting us back up the leagues. I think we expect too much sometimes from this group of players. But yes at this level we should expect a win every week and we did that.

We have a bad performance like every team has now and again Even your Bayern's and Barca's have bad performances believe it or not. So why do we have one bad performance and a few folk on here think it's the end of the world and start going overboard as if the World is going to end ? The way I see it 3 points in the bag,yes the football was terrible to watch but as long as its not every week its cool. Onwards and upwards.

Bad performance ??? You having a laugh .That was shocking .And if you remember last weeks first half wasn't much different .

You don't go to many games then, its not just this game the few games we have been poor, this is the first game ive missed this season ya we score lots of goals but its usually late in the games but today not one player in a Rangers top played well

Lets face it we have not got the best players in the world the majority are there to do a job of getting us back up the leagues. I think we expect too much sometimes from this group of players. But yes at this level we should expect a win every week and we did that.

Do you see what we are up against every week, ffs it took a defensive mistake to beat forfar

We've played very well in stages this season. Against Abroath we were average for 50 minutes then turned it on after conceding, against Stranraer we were on top for half an hour then went off the boil.

Struggled against QOS in large parts as well. We turn it on really well at points but need to keep it up for the full 90 minutes (tu)

3 points is 3 points if the opposition are at a decent level compared to us

In this league we should never be happy with just 3 points,

Is there a way we can get 4???

Sorry mate,just trying to cheer myself up having watched that guff!

Here's to better days :beer1:

Bayern and Barca are not playing part time outfits with turnovers about the same as Messi would spend on his mobile phone bill.

Why did we play a full back at cente midfiled while we played a centre midfield at centre back?

Why did we continue to try and hump the ball up the park into the teeth of a gale?