Andy Cameron banned by Forfar

simplythebest

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was about 8, me and my old man phoned up his radio show to get a song played for my granny who was turning 76 that day.

They told me they didn't have it.

The old man's giving me a stage whisper, "Son ask them if Andy can just sing it instead"

"No we're sorry, Mr Cameron doesn't sing requests during his radio show".

Arsehole.

Poor show on this thread lads, Andy Cameron is a teddy bear thru and thru, hes the first guy driving to every game every where.

Old school comedians like him are different class, but he is one of us, A Ranger , like all of us and should be shown bit more respect.

Poor show on this thread lads, Andy Cameron is a teddy bear thru and thru, hes the first guy driving to every game every where.

Old school comedians like him are different class, but he is one of us, A Ranger , like all of us and should be shown bit more respect.

He might be a decent guy, who knows.

Understand where you're coming from mate, but the guy has been setting his stall out for about the last 40 or 50 years or so as a comedian.

He just isn't that funny anymore. And I'm not sure he ever was. Just a fat drunk in a dinner jacket.

Can anyone mind YEARS ago Andy Cameron was doing a wee thing on the pitch before it at half time in a game against the sheep. On of their fans came on the pitch and bolted towards him but got huckled just before, the Cameron had a good come back on the mic. Cannie mind what he said

Pointless story but this thread just reminded me of it for some reason.

He said something like 'thank fuck I wasn't wearing my sheepskin', the only time he ever made me laugh.

Cant agree mate, have personal experience of him insulting and embarrassing my Mother, my dad had to have words with him, and other women he transported to work, of course this was before he became famous. Disgusting wee man in my personal opinion and experience, as for first on the way to the games, as long as he has a free ticket and sitting with the directors, as he himself has pointed out.

Can't agree more with the negative comments about him.

You can't ban him from Ibrox for not being funny FFS

Not even for being on Take the High Road.

Possibly for "We're on the match wi Allys Army", tho there are some fans young enough and fortunate enough to have never heard it.

However he is a bear, a bit of a freeloader, but harmless enough in his court jester role. (If only he was funny)

Andy pioneered alternative comedy. His act was the perfect alternative to comedy. Cavemen used to sit round their fires telling Andy Cameron jokes, and they were old then.

Having said all that, if someone came into my house and slagged it off, I'd tell them to GTF, so it's no surprise it'll be some time before he can safely go for a bridie again.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. (and for THAT song, 10,000 years isn't enough)

You can't ban him from Ibrox for not being funny FFS

Not even for being on Take the High Road.

Possibly for "We're on the match wi Allys Army", tho there are some fans young enough and fortunate enough to have never heard it.

However he is a bear, a bit of a freeloader, but harmless enough in his court jester role. (If only he was funny)

Andy pioneered alternative comedy. His act was the perfect alternative to comedy. Cavemen used to sit round their fires telling Andy Cameron jokes, and they were old then.

Having said all that, if someone came into my house and slagged it off, I'd tell them to GTF, so it's no surprise it'll be some time before he can safely go for a bridie again.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. (and for THAT song, 10,000 years isn't enough)

Your wallpaper is mingin

Apologies in advance for being far too serious. If we stick to what we do know is fact . . .

73 years old.

True Blue through and through.

Attends more games than some people could even wish to get to.

Perhaps if there was a lot less open hostility from our own quarters to someone who cannot be construed as anything other than a Rangers man, then there would be far less opportunity for those who have an abhorrence to all soap based products, the press, et al to take cheap swipes at the institution that is Glasgow Rangers.