Armed Forces Day this weekend at Ibrox

Poetry_In_Blue

After the ridiculous furore over it last season I doubt it. It will likely be a more subdued, reflective affair on Rememberance Day and this will be our day of celebration and acknowledgement towards our armed forces.

All we need is a field gun fired for Rememberance Day. A charitable donation from the club to an Armed Forces charity would more than cover the cost of taking a gun on a training exercise through Glasgow on a weekend. The faux Irish would have a hard job complaining about that.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How embarrassing its going to be all these service personnel coming to Ibrox and the first thing they will encounter is a load of rebels handing out leaflets

Reminds me of.....

TO THE CAR PARK DECLAN

Well i can tell you something, if a rebel approaches me to hand me something they will get a hand backhander!

Got my letter of details today for it, absolutely buzzing to get on that pitch at haftime. Iv been in the east enclosure the last two years watching it jealous as fuck, finally got the chance to put my name down and attend in my number ! uniform, will need to get the shoe polish out tomorrow!

Quick question lads, were getting some pictures before the game in and around the stadium but will be free to potter about from 1330 until KO, was gona pop up the Wee Rangers Club for a pint before and after the game; will me and a couple of mates get in or do you need to be a member? Never been in as i always drive up to the games and dont want to be tempted!

Cheers!

Well i can tell you something, if a rebel approaches me to hand me something they will get a hand backhander!

Got my letter of details today for it, absolutely buzzing to get on that pitch at haftime. Iv been in the east enclosure the last two years watching it jealous as fuck, finally got the chance to put my name down and attend in my number ! uniform, will need to get the shoe polish out tomorrow!

Quick question lads, were getting some pictures before the game in and around the stadium but will be free to potter about from 1330 until KO, was gona pop up the Wee Rangers Club for a pint before and after the game; will me and a couple of mates get in or do you need to be a member? Never been in as i always drive up to the games and dont want to be tempted!

Cheers!

You will get in mate.Maybe even for free as your in uniform.

After the ridiculous furore over it last season I doubt it. It will likely be a more subdued, reflective affair on Rememberance Day and this will be our day of celebration and acknowledgement towards our armed forces.

i hope hms dragon gives a broad side, blanks obviously sat and on Rememberance day to say our culture will never surrender

You will get in mate.Maybe even for free as your in uniform.

YESSSSS! Cannot wait, dont think i have been this excited for a game before, its a bit of a dream come true. If any of you are in and you see a couple of sailors in there it will probably be me so come up and grab a beer with us.

It's an awesome day these guys and girls deserve the upmost respect ,the whole country should show them gratitude but then the lot from the other side are too bitter to show anyone respect.If i was to ask a question how do you think big Daly will feel about it ?

It's an awesome day these guys and girls deserve the upmost respect ,the whole country should show them gratitude but then the lot from the other side are too bitter to show anyone respect.If i was to ask a question how do you think big Daly will feel about it ?

Aye very good :rolleyes:

He will be throwing stones at them

YESSSSS! Cannot wait, dont think i have been this excited for a game before, its a bit of a dream come true. If any of you are in and you see a couple of sailors in there it will probably be me so come up and grab a beer with us.

Hope you have a great day you lucky Bassa!!!

Perhaps this answers your question

4843732974_0fe37d8acd_z.jpg

How embarrassing its going to be all these service personnel coming to Ibrox and the first thing they will encounter is a load of rebels handing out leaflets

Reminds me of.....

TO THE CAR PARK DECLAN

This all day long.

Those organising this protest should be ashamed of themselves.

The Armed Forces Day celebration has been long planned.

Pity its going to be hijacked by morons who are going to protest against the board. The Union Bears and Blue Order , The Sons of Struth ( Struth would be turning in his grave with this mhob ) are going to fall to an even lower depth by having this protest and taking away all the focus and credit the armed forces deserve..What next for this mhob ? protest during poppy day celebration.

This celebration is to show our gratitude to every section of the armed forces in their sacrifices they make for us. NOT for the dafties to hijack it.

Time and a place for protest and this is neither.