McLaughlin claims Rangers call in police over messageboard comments.

bawsburst

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure this even makes sense.

It's a club statement from the people who currently are at board level, it represents us, unfortunately :(

No, didn't really make sense having re-read it. It's just the propaganda of one of 2 warring factions, the one that happens to be in charge, is what I meant . But yeah, as far as the wider world is concerned, that's a statement that represents my feelings. Awesome.

No, didn't really make sense having re-read it. It's just the propaganda of one of 2 warring factions, the one that happens to be in charge, is what I meant . But yeah, as far as the wider world is concerned, that's a statement that represents my feelings. Awesome.

Aye i thought you meant that, just wasn't sure.

It's very likely true that's the case but like you say it's the club that's shown in bad light regardless of who is pushing the statements unfortunately.

The board have also reported to police Scotland that some fans are planning a protest. This says it all.

These are the same fans that are paying these arseholes there wages i think they are more than entitled to protest against yous wankers if they want to.

Weather people agree with it or not they should be allowed to do this.

A PROTEST, WHEN WE HAVE BRITISH ARMED FORCES THERE FOR US TO CELEBRATE, FUCK OFF, I'M TAKING MA BOY THE MORO AND IF THE SOS TRY AND HAND OR SHOVE A LEAFLET AT US, WHICH WE WILL REFUSE AND SOME ONE CALLS ME A TRAITOR OR OUT ALL SHOVE HIS BAG OF LEAFLETS UP HIS ASS :pipe:

A PROTEST, WHEN WE HAVE BRITISH ARMED FORCES THERE FOR US TO CELEBRATE, FUCK OFF, I'M TAKING MA BOY THE MORO AND IF THE SOS TRY AND HAND OR SHOVE A LEAFLET AT US, WHICH WE WILL REFUSE AND SOME ONE CALLS ME A TRAITOR OR OUT ALL SHOVE HIS BAG OF LEAFLETS UP HIS ASS :pipe:

Hopefully your son takes it and tells you to piss off.

No way would Fury have posted something threatening about a family member of someone on the board.

He might be a lot of things but that's not something he would do.

From what i can make out so far Fury is not who Rangers are looking for, somebody, made threats on FF apparently which has been reported and SOS seem to have been reported too although for what i have no idea, i cant see much evidence that Fury is in trouble tbh except for the gossip in this thread, unless its something to do with his Easdale share mystery blog from a few wees ago where he claims the Easdales are lying about how many shares they have.

Allegedly a post mentioning torching a directors house/car, the post is said to have been removed, claims that any such post was a plant to discredit parties.

no idea how they can latch onto the post being a plant as I have seen several posts, from long time posters, saying all sorts

that forum has been running on anarchy for the last few months

I am only surprised that it has not been taken to task before now

no idea how they can latch onto the post being a plant as I have seen several posts, from long time posters, saying all sorts

££ are of a belief that they can say what they like about anyone without challenge, as we can see from their acolytes who visit here.

They appear oblivious that free speech carries with it responsibilities.

You'll remember posts from our friend The People's Piper threatening non-believers with a "square go" left on FF unchallenged. Action taken against users of this absurd site is long overdue. Watch now as Dingwall/MDC & co run for the hills and leave the poster to face the music.