Olivier Giroud

He is much better than Soldado, a much better all round game. Certainly better than the current Eto'o now and actually a lot of players on that list. The only two strikers I would take over him would be Van Persie and Suarez. But even then, I really like what Giroud brings. Its something different for Arsenal for a long time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's playing well just now but on top form I'd have all these guys ahead of him

Rooney, RVP, Hernandez, Aguero, Jovetic, Negredo, Dzeko, Torres, Eto'o, Soldado, Defoe, Sturridge, Suarez and Lukaku ahead of him.

14 strikers in the EPL.

Not getting involved in the shittey Arsenal debate, I'm a Rangers fan, fuck the rest of them, but that is one pile of pish you've just posted. :lol:

He is severely underrated. Just look at the opening replies. Made me cringe. He has a great all round game, he never gets bullied and is a real hassle for defenders.

Did you read the op ? Up there with the best, like Falcao, Cavani, Higuain, Van Persie, Villa, Lewondowski, Gomez, up there with them ?

Laughing at him just isn't enough to show how ridiculous that comment is.

Did you read the op ? Up there with the best, like Falcao, Cavani, Higuain, Van Persie, Villa, Lewondowski, Gomez, up there with them ?

Laughing at him just isn't enough to show how ridiculous that comment is.

Ya absolute weapon! :lol:

You were the one i least thought would take the bait considering you're always at it yourself :sherlock:

Not getting involved in the shittey Arsenal debate, I'm a Rangers fan, fuck the rest of them, but that is one pile of pish you've just posted. :lol:

Aye because you're a Rangers fan you cannae talk about other clubs :lol:

How's it pish? Because he's had a good 3 months? :lol:

At the end of last season he was considered pish by most on here now he's getting praised as one of the best in the world!

He's playing well just now but on top form I'd have all these guys ahead of him

Rooney, RVP, Hernandez, Aguero, Jovetic, Negredo, Dzeko, Torres, Eto'o, Soldado, Defoe, Sturridge, Suarez and Lukaku ahead of him.

14 strikers in the EPL.

He's ahead of Hernandez, Dzeko, Defoe and Lukaku.

Probably a couple more as well.