Ally McCoist a threat to national security

simplythebest

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just took a quick look at the DR home-page online. Six stories about Rangers or an alleged Rangers fan and every single story with a negative slant. Any Rangers fan reading buying this rag should be ashamed.

Anyone connected with Rangers Football Club running to this rag with stories regarding the club should be booted out of Ibrox.

Here is a sample of the hatred that Rennie and his cohorts spout about RFC... all this from TODAY.

• Rangers manager Ally McCoist slashes his wages by £400,000 following the publication of the club's annual accounts this week
  • Rangers face court challenge over vote on boardroom change
  • Former Rangers chief Charles Green reveals the £335k French chateau he bought with some of his Ibrox loot.
  • Barry Ferguson: Bonus culture at Rangers is bleeding my old club dry.
  • Horrified Celtic fans brand this football supporter a disgrace after he posts a photo of himself holding a knife to Neil Lennon’s throat.
  • Power struggle at Rangers set to move into courts as group look to force vote on new directors

100% agree .Please fellow bears don't buy this rodent newspaper .They are taking the piss out of us .They will bare face deny it,but like the Bbc and Snyde they are rancid to the core .Urge anyone you know that buys it that is not a beggar to stop buying it .

They are so obviously trying to do the subliminal along with the obvious headline. Your eyes and mind are drawn to it and makes a connection. I have not bought nor read the daily Rhebel for decades. It is obvious they see us as fair game. Feck how any decent Rangers fan even touches that rag is beyond me. They are in bed with our rivals of that there is no doubt. The guy who did he McCoist piece I am sure was sent by the DR to the US last year to dig up the dirt on Bill Miller when he was looking to buy us. That kind of story goes along with the 'Egg Benedicts off the Menu' or ''Ibrox Groundsman cuts shape of sash onto the pitch' headlines!(though i am sure those were from the old NOTW).

And yet some still claim there is no agenda/slant against our club and our fans! :lol:

I stopped buying newspapers a few years ago after vicious lies printed destroyed my mates life....they are scum pure and simply and will do anything to sell an extra paper or two....the deluded and the obsessed Tims will see this front page and will be all over it....job done appealing to their readership I guess! Pathetic!

Whit ? :drugang:

Was on Rangers Chat a couple of nights ago some guy was taking his mother to the match and she was going through the disabled section at porkheid and got molested a couplle of times by disabled celtic fans touching her arse following a longstanding tradition of molesting at the piggery.

Shocking that the record, times or sun never ran with the story about broons maw.

I never knew anything about it until this thread and just shows you how things go sweep sweep with these fucking so called journos as they know it is bad PR for their club:

http://m.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/scott-brown-s-mother-attacked-during-barca-match-1-3125853

Cheers for the link, never knew about it either, those other papers though would probably put a spin on it and try and say that a fan from another club was the culprit and shouldn't have been allowed to get a ticket for the match with a heavy emphasis on it being one of ours.

I honestly can't believe this neighbour dispute is on the front page. Think it tells you all you need to know that this is front page news whilst Browns mother being assaulted is buried within another story.

Coisty a threat to national security. lol. They are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Making themselves a laughing stock printing pish like that.

Also, Neil Lennon narrowly escaped with his life today as a Rangers fan held knife in front of his tv.

I have his fucked up looking coupon on a dart board, should I expect a lengthy spell in beside the lads who posted him a few nails?

What a shower of lazy, wage thieving cunts at that Daily Rhecord.

And further anyone with Rangers best interests at heart giving that paper any form of oxygen needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Is that a dig at me starting the thread?

As I said I generally pay them no attention to them, I just saw the front page on another site and couldn't quite believe that story, i honestly thought it was some photoshop parody at first.

The daily rags have been a disgrace ever since people like Maxwell and Murdoch got their grubby little paws on them, James Murdoch showed his true colours at the Levenson enquiry. By answering questions in management speak he showed his disdain and contempt for the proceedings knowing that he was never going to be held to account for anything he said or failed to say. With regard to the Herald it is a shame that a once decent read has descended into a shadow of its former self and is now an agenda driven propaganda sheet for the thickies who believe anything that suits their own deluded agenda no matter how far fetched the stories are.

Afraid the standard of "journalism" is as bad up here in sheepland. Favourite story to illustrate this. First fairmer - "There's bad news And there's guid news." Saicond fairmer - "Fit's the bad news?" First fairmer - "There's a report it's gaun tae snaw next week" Saicond fairmer - "Aw fuck! Fit's the guid news then?" First fairmer - "It's the Evening Express that's sayin' it"