New Chairman?

Bluepeter9

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>As I have said before we need a real billionaire to take us over lock stock and barrel .........charlie boys democracy hasnt worked</p>

In my opinion that will happen at some point. How it happens is another matter, but someone will find a purpose for Rangers in a scheme of things in that way.

That's OUR problem, to much time spent on what THEY think and it needs to stop. Donald Findlay is exactly the type we need. Two fingers up to the taig appeasing establishment. By not appointing him, it sends a message that we ARE guilty of bigotry! We need to start pushing back, standing up for our rights and traditions and dare I say it, just like those at scum fc. FFS they are glorifying murderers every week and getting away with it and we are hesitant because someone is actually a high profile protestant. Wow, what a crime eh?! Get fucking real. It is the apologists among us that are the problem, not the attacks from scum fc and their sympathisers.

Fuck sake take it with the pinch of salt that I said it, as if I care what the think, would just find it amusing.

Is it nearer the time?

time to spill the beans

Not quite yet, however on a connected note the club and those involved in the sale by and from D&P have apparently been given a clean bill of health by the liquidators of oldco, also the previous purchase by whyte tawdry as it was is said to be non actionable. The HMRC appeal process is said to be delaying finalisation of all matters with regard to oldco.

Good news is always welcome however impalpable it is to some.

Why not appointment Phil the Greek, he's the Queens hubby and would be a laugh at press conferences. Would fit in with the quintessential British club perfectly...

The plastic paddy brigade......doing what comes naturally.....talking about The Worlds most successful club..........

Fuck off lose tarrier kiddie fiddler

Who the fuck do you think your talking to, you ignorant immature little prick?

Do some fucking research before you make any accusations towards me or anyone else for that matter...

And since you are too stupid or lazy to check my past posts, I am and have been a bear since the mid 80s... Now fuck off.

I said this in a thread but it may warrant some discussion - the club needs a leader, the new Chsirman IMHO will have to be that man ( or woman)

We need a Chsirman accebtble to both the city and the fans but I am a loss as to who that could be - I have no real issues with the current board but don't see anyone there capable of the chairman's role - I sold don't see any past board members that could unite although from that group AJ is probably the best. Dave king does not feel right nor does Jim McColl - perhaps mike Ashly can step up but anyone else got any suggestions?

Fury.