Arise King Billy...

AlBear.

He was MOTM today in my opinion, simply supreme and his enthusiasm was evident from him charging forward and pressurizing their backline at points (tu)

At one point he went off on a run down the right wing, Bougherra-esque. Think Black had the ball and King Billy was looking for the pass but Blackie was having none of it. The King then wondered back into his CB position muttering French obscenities. :lol:

RANGERS goal hero Bilel Mohsni could not wipe the smile from his face after he helped his side pick up three points at Somerset Park today.

http://www.rangers.c...-happy-to-score

King Billy praising the managers tactical decision...I know. :ohmy:

Praising Macleod, and praising his CB partnership with Jig.

Rangers consistently find good quality centre backs with a real uniqueness about them. Cuellar, Bougherra, Mohsni; and then there's real stern centre halfs like Weir, Bocanegra and arguably Danny Wilson.

All really imposing players to have at the back, all who were integral to Rangers' successes over the past 6 years.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5230-bilel-so-happy-to-score

Really level headed too. Quick to praise others & show genuine happiness for others getting goals too!!

“The manager asked us to play faster and for my goal Ian Black took the free-kick quickly and it was a very good touch from Andy Little to set me up.

“I just hit the ball and was delighted to see it go past the goalkeeper. It was a great feeling, I enjoy scoring goals and I was very happy to see Lewis get his also.

“He is a very good player and he deserved it today, he works very hard for the team. I was very pleased for him and it was a great goal.”

Mohsni admits he is enjoying playing alongside captain Lee McCulloch in the centre of Rangers’ four-man backline.

He added: “It’s very easy and he covers me every time. He helps me to be more free on the pitch and he’s a very good player.

“He is very comfortable at the back so I enjoy playing alongside him for sure.”

Absolutely love the big man!

Lots of players have struggled to adapt at Rangers and struggle to be accepted by the fans, having to work hard over time to win us over. But, every now and then a player comes along and it just seems to click.

Your a RM celebrity now Al with that quote :D

Not really. It was only rino, ryan and simplythebest that took it to heart.

But hopefully through their passion and commitment to the cause we can spread this message worldwide.

#passion

:lol:

Stuck £4 on him for first goal at 10/1, didnt even realise he had scored it til I saw on the Rangers facebook page, thought it was Daly! Wish I'd stuck the whole tenner on Mohsni now!

Some player though, wee bit erratic at times but still a cracking player who will have others looking at him if he keeps it up.