The Worst Cunt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see it in the video. Just before he gets pulled away by Man City players.

Yep you're right.

I had an argument years ago with an undesirable, who said that Diouf was worse than Keane as you'd rather have someone try to "do you" than be spat on. Wish I'd known that at the time!

Something that never seems to be mentioned is that when he stood over Haaland he spat on him. Animal.

That fuckin tarrier rhatbag is the reason ive no spoken to my dad for 14years, and why he hasnt seen his grandsons(he chose not to by the way) grow up ,i know people always say so , but seriously, i would gladly do stir for brutally maiming that IRA sympathizing cunt. i wouldnt stop[ hitting the cunt until my hands broke.

No Surrender

Rab

Legend.

Baggio > Totti > Maradona.

#RealTalk

He's just the Matt Le Tissier of Italian football. Overrated ball juggler who spent his entire career at a mediocre club.

At least Le Tissier's team was a harmless provincial club, unlike the hateful Roma who are a blight on the footballing landscape.

He's just the Matt Le Tissier of Italian football. Overrated ball juggler who spent his entire career at a mediocre club.

At least Le Tissier's team was a harmless provincial club, unlike the hateful Roma who are a blight on the footballing landscape.

Well said.

Total scum as well, on par with Lennon.