Turn Coats.

.Williamson.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

The thread isn't about what you just mentioned though. It's about turn coats.

Sure, but you're not going to hate your kid because he decides to support another club are you, having started off supporting yours? There are certain religions where they are not too keen on apostates but we've moved on right, maybe buy him crap presents till he learns sense, but not hate...

Sure, but you're not going to hate your kid because he decides to support another club are you, having started off supporting yours? There are certain religions where they are not too keen on apostates but we've moved on right, maybe buy him crap presents till he learns sense, but not hate...

Definitely would, yes.

• 1 year later...

This guy I know used to be a big Rangers fan for the first 4 years I knew him then all of a sudden he was a die hard fucking KILLIE fan funny how he turned into a killie fan round about when we started playing in sfl 3, but the thing that annoys me most about the cunt is that he used to say horrible things about Rangers calling us scum and slagging us to FUCK, now all of a sudden at about the start of this season he's a die hard Rangers fan again the thing that's pissing me right off but is that the he has got a ticket to the semi final so he who fucked off when we were struggling in the bottom leagues wasn't giving a fuck is now going to the biggest game we've had in 3 years !!, and some of the REAL Rangers fans haven't managed to get a ticket to this when they've been watching us week in week out in our worst years in recent times haven't managed to get a ticket to the semi, it really pisses me off. worst cunt

Sorry sweetheart, don't know what you're talking about. If I seem gay, I'm obviously just a gay-acting straight.

inigo, Metrosexual loyal. Real men who are not threatend by allowing their feminine side to come out.

I don't know if anyone else has ever had a mad shit in their family like my grandad? I grew up thinking his name was Hitler after my dad called him everything under the sun, but that was the only actual name he used.

Anyway, he liked a pint, and living in Glasgow he liked to have a pint in closest pub to hand, I'm not sure when but sometime around the 60-70's he had two tattoos done, Rangers player on right forearm, celtic player on the left. This was his way of getting a drink in any pub he fancied.

Apparently he was always a Gers man (the Rangers player had the ball) just the old sod preferred the drink.

Some of the old "silver surfers" from the Govan and Anderston areas might even remember him