Turn Coats.

.Williamson.

Guy I went to uni with had a season ticket at Ibrox and a season ticket at porkheed. Thought that was fucking bizarre

When my Granddad on my mum's side came to Liverpool he had season tickets for Anfield and Goodison. He just liked watching football but the team he supported out of Liverpool and Everton was the one with the most Scottish players, so usually Liverpool.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wummen don't count, they change their mind more often than their knickers, any man who changes allegiances is no better, therefore a poof

As a woman I have certain standards, I love my club.

I despise the board, management, ethos, arrogance and downtrodden bullshit of our rivals who happily employ a mentally disturbed, drunken vile thug with absolutely no class as their manager, holding this position he is first up for any mhedia duties. That idiot contradicts himself every few weeks, disingenuous rhat

I despise that club and what they stand for to an extent that I will never form a friendship with someone who supports them.

So your misogynist assumption is rather reckless.

That said your no bheast so fill your boots ...

Knew a guy from a staunch Orange bluenose family who married a bitter tarrier and went the whole hog - jumped the dyke to become a bead-rattler and took up the green and grey.

He died years ago, and for the only time in my life I refused to attend a funeral.

I don't get why people do that? I've heard of that loads of times. In saying that I don't even think my husband would have married me if I was a tim!!

I despise the board, management, ethos, arrogance and downtrodden bullshit of our rivals who happily employ a mentally disturbed, drunken vile thug with absolutely no class as their manager, holding this position he is first up for any mhedia duties. That idiot contradicts himself every few weeks, disingenuous rhat

I despise that club and what they stand for to an extent that I will never form a friendship with someone who supports them.

OK,OK I believe you,.............lol

Not known anyone to turn from Rangers to the Kiddy fiddlers or vice versa but there was a lad in my primary school who supported Liverpool and all his family did too, then just came in to school one day and handed out all his Liverpool gear to anyone who wanted it as he had randomly decided to just start supporting Manchester United :lol:

Thanks Doll, I admit I'm an auld male chauvinist, proud of it, I did post with tongue in cheek but I don't understand how any man can turn coats when it comes to the beautiful game.

I find the phenomenon hard to understand as well. I remember people switching sides in school, can't think of any instances in adulthood with anyone I know.

I also remember in school when that stupid Man U song "Come On You Reds" came out and about half the school were Man U fans overnight :drugang:

Mind you better that than going from being a pure quality bluenose to being a fan of shitey celtic

:drugang: :drugang:

I currently work with a guy who was a Gers ST holder in the 80's but now supports the Mhanks for some reason. Has done since I have known him.

2 stories from school....

1 of my best mates growing up was a Dundee United supporter up until we went to high school, he then spent a few years going with me to Rangers games home and away everywhere. When we left school he spent 3 or 4 years supporting Airdrie, and for the past number of years he has been back to Dundee United again as a ST holder. <cr>

Another boy who was in my year at high school was a massive St. Mirren fan, and wore their top almost always at P.E.

About 4 years after we left school, I saw him on the Celtic supporters bus and the next time I saw him I asked him. Turns out he was a Celtic fan all along, but was terrified of outing himself because we were from Larkhall. :lol:

Went to school with one that swapped us for them after we never won 10 in a row. Another randomly went from Rangers to Motherwell one day also.

There were a few whose parents never let them support us or them in case they got into bother!

I have a genuine one, but to be honest my uncle is down syndrome and if we are moping he is cheering (obviously against us) and if we are cheering he is with us.

he even wore the hoops of shite because they beat us one game (cant remember when) god love him now unfortunatly in a care home because my gran died and my mum and dad who looked after has also passed and we can't look after him.

got to say though if you ever want to pull a bird then you take him on a night out!!

Fucking hell lol