Scotland v Wales

Just as hypothetical as you're being. If we were to go into that Croatia game with any sort of pressure of trying to qualify we're getting beaten easily.

I dont agree with this one bit - did you watch the game? Croatia still had it all to play for.

Beating Serbia and FYR Macedonia at the start would have helped.

Definitely - i just can't express my disgust that we had all but fucked it up 2 games in. Levien you utter utter twat

I dont agree with this one bit - did you watch the game? Croatia still had it all to play for.

Definitely - i just can't express my disgust that we had all but fucked it up 2 games in. Levien you utter utter twat

Yes, they had it all to play for, we didn't.

Put us in any sort of pressure situation and we would have lost.

Yes, they had it all to play for, we didn't.

Put us in any sort of pressure situation and we would have lost.

I dont agree with this - the problem is games we are expected to win we fuck up and in harder games we do well. its the scottish way. Even if we had won the games v wales and taken more points against serbia and macedonia we would still have gone in as under dogs and expected to lose so would have put in a performance IMO.

All of this chat is irrelevant we need to look to the future, Strachan is the man we are all happy with. I just want us to make a good account of ourselves and play good football its really not too much to ask!!

No manager in the world could get us through to the finals with that squad and there's not much to look forward to in the future either.

Wouldn't surprise me if I never witness Scotland in a WC or Euros finals again in my life time

I think the next Euros Scotland does stand a good chance of qualification... in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if England; Scotland; Wales and the Republic all qualified for a Euros in 2016 or 2020. Northern Ireland will probably never get anywhere again - it really sickens me that the Republic poach their players all the time. I think FIFA should stop that. If someone plays for a country even at U21 level - they shouldn't be able to switch allegiance.