Call for AGM to be delayed.

I don't see why that's a bad thing re me thinking that because I don't want them near the club

I'm delighted they can't fill the paperwork out correctly if it means it invalidates their claim

I dont think it has been confirmed that the documents were filed incorrectly.

Murray says they were, board says they were not.

If the board are refusing to allow people to stand, even if their paperwork was correct, then its terrible. IF Murray has filed incorrect paperwork, its shocking.

The judge will rule on who is right here.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just assume the judge decides against the requistioners. Where do you expect the board to draw the line? I understand your point of view but you cant just let Murray and Co have a reckless approach. If the board wins Murray is going to look like a mug.

On the other hand, if Murray wins, the board will look like they are running scared and using dodgy tactics.

I dont think it has been confirmed that the documents were filed incorrectly.

Murray says they were, board says they were not.

If the board are refusing to allow people to stand, even if their paperwork was correct, then its terrible. IF Murray has filed incorrect paperwork, its shocking.

The judge will rule on who is right here.

Yeah I'm talking on the assumption the paperwork has been filed incorrectly

If the judge rules the paperworks fine and correct then it's game on

On the other hand, if Murray wins, the board will look like they are running scared and using dodgy tactics.

The board don't look good here no matter what the outcome is because either way they've clearly been trying to block the requisitioners having their names put forward for a democratic vote by shareholders.

The board don't look good here no matter what the outcome is because either way they've clearly been trying to block the requisitioners having their names put forward for a democratic vote by shareholders.

Bollocks

Why should they accept direct opposition to them if the paperwork isn't done and it renders their opposition invalid

Do you think the rebels would do different if the roles were reversed?

Dont agree. Im open on this one until the judge rules.

If the paperwork is not filed correctly, then the board were right not to include them. You should not have folk standing who are not correctly nominated.

If Murray fails today, then I lose any sympathy I might have had. If he wins, then he still has a chance.

I don't see why that's a bad thing re me thinking that because I don't want them near the club

I'm delighted they can't fill the paperwork out correctly if it means it invalidates their claim

Invalidates whose claim? And what claim?

All that is being asked is that the shareholders get to vote. You know a democratic choice. Personally I hope they win and then no one votes for them. IMO if King is indeed the new chairman then his endorsement of the incumbents is good enough for me for now.

It is the right of the shareholders backing minico I agree with here, not minico.

I have also been wondering if this whole thing was based on getting King on board before an AGM. We have been looking for a chairman for awhile.Did the board block the requisition to give them more time to announce the possible imminent arrival of King?

Dont agree. Im open on this one until the judge rules.

If the paperwork is not filed correctly, then the board were right not to include them. You should not have folk standing who are not correctly nominated.

If Murray fails today, then I lose any sympathy I might have had. If he wins, then he still has a chance.

The board have been stalling as well as trying to block the requisitioners for about two and a half months.

All that is being asked is that the shareholders get to vote. You know a democratic choice. Personally I hope they win and then no one votes for them. IMO if King is indeed the new chairman then his endorsement of the incumbents is good enough for me for now.

It is the right of the shareholders backing minico I agree with here, not minico.

Eh? Invalidates minicos claim - you know, what this is all about

Democracy can only take place if the people involved do things right

If they have made an arse of the paperwork why should the ones In power just let them on anyway regardless?

Ive got to agree with this (tu)

What are the Board afraid of?

They, Bawsburst, McMurdo have all stated they have the Votes in the bag, so, why not let it go to a Democratic Shareholders Vote as to who sits on the Board at a AGM.

The board have been stalling as well as trying to block the requisitioners for about two and a half months.

Well if it turns out that the reqs had 2 and a half months and could nto fill in a form correctly then I have little sympathy.

If I knew a group was making life as difficult as possible, you could be damn sure I would make sure my paperwork was in order.

If the judge rules in favour of the reqs, then the board come out of this badly. If however the judge rules the board are correct, then I dont see how a defence can be made for Murray.

I agree with you

shareholders should get a vote on this. It's not a lot to ask for

I agree with you

shareholders should get a vote on this. It's not a lot to ask for

Processes have to be followed and followed correctly though.

I doubt I could just stoat up to the houses of parliment the week before a general election and demand that the 'mitre_mouldmaster party' must be included on the vote and that it is only fair that the people be allowed to vote for me.

Well if it turns out that the reqs had 2 and a half months and could nto fill in a form correctly then I have little sympathy.

If I knew a group was making life as difficult as possible, you could be damn sure I would make sure my paperwork was in order.

If the judge rules in favour of the reqs, then the board come out of this badly. If however the judge rules the board are correct, then I dont see how a defence can be made for Murray.

Could it have been a case of not having 'suitable' candidates to stand all that time? Seems a bit of a last minute thing. Reminds me of Paul Murrays attempt to take control of the club over the last couple of years.

Ive got to agree with this (tu)

What are the Board afraid of?

They, Bawsburst, McMurdo have all stated they have the Votes in the bag, so, why not let it go to a Democratic Shareholders Vote as to who sits on the Board at a AGM.

It is called protocol and procedure, seems you favour anarchy.

Eh? Invalidates minicos claim - you know, what this is all about

Democracy can only take place if the people involved do things right

If they have made an arse of the paperwork why should the ones In power just let them on anyway regardless?

But its not minico's claim.

Its the claim of the shareholders backing them. There has to be the distinction. Those shareholders have the same rights as the current directors...also shareholders.

If you are saying fuck the shareholders they didn't get the documentation right then fair enough.

The are in court arguing the point; are the signatures of those institutional investors who were authorised to sign the form enough?

Obviously we won't agree ;)

So pm won't have a vote?

It's not a question of the board being afraid of anything

If your in power and your oppositions paperwork was filled in incorrectly why would you just accept it anyway and move on taking the chance they could win?

Why should you be democratic when you are under no obligation to, especially with destructive proven liars?