Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

Have you ever seen a " good Bear" wave an Irish Tricolour?

That looks like you are implying we have no fans in the Republic. I am sure we do and i am sure they are proud Irishmen or women too.

The Irish tricolour is not exclusive to the IRA, in fact i am sure all fair minded Irish men and women would be ashamed of their flag being used by these terrorists. If people want to bring one to Ibrox in support of any Irish players we have then they should be allowed to without fear of being picked on by a mindless minority.

That looks like you are implying we have no fans in the Republic. I am sure we do and i am sure they are proud Irishmen or women too.

The Irish tricolour is not exclusive to the IRA, in fact i am sure all fair minded Irish men and women would be ashamed of their flag being used by these terrorists. If people want to bring one to Ibrox in support of any Irish players we have then they should be allowed to without fear of being picked on by a mindless minority.

I hope I'm at the game where some daftie tries it. It will be worth the admission money alone.

Some people are amazing. Post what you like about child abuse, mental illness, cancer, child abductions or whatever else and nobody bats ab eyelid, but post a tongue in cheek ROI flag on a Jon Daly thread and you're not a bear any more. :lol:

Why do it though if they posted the flag of every goal scorer surely then it would be ok i think they are singling out Daly for special attention and just trolling the site.

Lets face these posters know what they are doing and why.

Or maybe people are just saying it to you as you're getting very easily wound up ?

Not wound up in the slightest, surprised that the internet brings out the types that would use this sort of thing to try to wind people up.

Too laid back to let spotty student types wind me up.

Shows how far we have slipped when we have alleged Rangers fans defending the waving of this type of flag at Ibrox.

You mean the national flag of 2 Rangers players? Maybe the Red Hand of Ulster would offend you if you knew its origins?

'The Red Hand symbol is believed to have been used by the Ui Neill clan during its Nine Years' War (1594-1603) against the spread of English control. The war cry Liamh Dhearg Abu! (Red Hand to victory!) was also associated with the Ui Neill.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hand_of_Ulster

Again in English.

Comprehension not your strong point is it? The Red Hand was a symbol of Irish rebellion. If you have a problem with a national flag (with a third of it orange) then you must have a problem with an ancient symbol of Irish rebellion.

You did read the Dublin Loyal article?

You don't realise just how ironic that post is. I would be willing to bet my 'English' is several generations better than yours.