Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

Ill take a tri colour along with him. We will start a trend. We celebrated Amato Negri Hately Mols with various flags and colours and Daly being our hero with goals means nothing can stop me not you barney not you TheBluenose and certainly no the police. Stewards can do nothing either Ibrox should fly all colours including the tri colour.

Having done it for Italians, Dutch, English etc, I'm worried that we'll get done for racism because we haven't done it for Daly yet.

I heard that UEFA are thinking about closing any stands at Ibrox that, in a racist manner, don't fly Irish tricolours.

Things will be changing at Ibrox. If Daly beats Allys all time scoring record we should name a stand after him and have all the Daly fan boys in there with the flags.

On another note we should play the pogues when the big man scores. If not even the commitments as he gives 100% every game

Things will be changing at Ibrox. If Daly beats Allys all time scoring record we should name a stand after him and have all the Daly fan boys in there with the flags.

On another note we should play the pogues when the big man scores. If not even the commitments as he gives 100% every game

You're trying too hard and it really isn't funny.

What about not been silly and if there are ROI Rangers fans that wish to fly it fine as many other fans do Ulster folks regularly fly the red hand, unionists the union jack, scots the Saltire and so forth. I do not see it as taking off but that has little to do with the ROI and more to do with the 'homegrown wannabes' at Septic park