Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

Just off the phone to Falkirk they said they will welcome tri colours and any colours to the game. Hats flags for the spirit of the cup. It should be a tv game too. Cant wait to show Daly my support and remove bigotry out of Scotland and Ireland in a oner

If it's a Sunday you can go straight from the Pineapple to the ground...Result. Gogzy will join you if you get him alter boy apparel

Just off the phone to Falkirk they said they will welcome tri colours and any colours to the game. Hats flags for the spirit of the cup. It should be a tv game too. Cant wait to show Daly my support and remove bigotry out of Scotland and Ireland in a oner

I'll take one of those Celtic flags.

Trolololololol.

Aye something about this country we promote the Union flag and tri-colour but seem to be shy with the saltire. It is little wonder most other countries find it strange. You as k a foreigner to describe a union flag and they say England, a tri-colour and they say Ireland

Aye something about this country we promote the Union flag and tri-colour but seem to be shy with the saltire. It is little wonder most other countries find it strange. You as k a foreigner to describe a union flag and they say England, a tri-colour and they say Ireland

Nae bother Alex