Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I've been playing the career mode in nba2k14 and good grief that game is difficult. I spent a bit of time getting to know it in the training camp though and in starting to really enjoy it and play fairly well. It's made me want to play real basketball again!

I've been playing the career mode in nba2k14 and good grief that game is difficult. I spent a bit of time getting to know it in the training camp though and in starting to really enjoy it and play fairly well. It's made me want to play real basketball again!

Settle doon Michael Jordan

Settle doon Michael Jordan

Want a little one on one, homie? You afraid?

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Is it that short?

I was reading they were afraid (konami) that the game was too big that people wouldn't be able to finish it?

This is a two part game isn't it.

One coming out just now is MGS: Ground Zeros.. which is basically a prologue to real game(The Phantom Pain) which is due out next year. Main story lasts around 2 hours and it's apparently riddled with collectibles and repetitive side quests.

Will hang off until a few days before The Phantom Pain releases. That way i still know what's going on and i'm not being ripped off for the privilege.