Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

As much as I loved the last of us on ps3,there's no way I'm paying 50 quid for the same game with better framerate and textures.

hopefully they do a 20 quid upgrade for those who already bought it.don't know how that would work though.

Anycunt got a clue whe Godfather seen TLOU been serarching for 2 days now and seen nothing apart from the 2 secs Giraffe clip.

yeah that's all I've seen too mate,didn't show much,plus the graphics have been compressed because of YouTube,so it just looked like the ps3 version.

Naughty dog are looking into giving those that purchased the game for ps3 a discount on the ps4 version.i hope this happens,cos as I said previously,there's no way I'm paying 55 quid for the same game with shinier graphics and textures.

yeah that's all I've seen too mate,didn't show much,plus the graphics have been compressed because of YouTube,so it just looked like the ps3 version.

Naughty dog are looking into giving those that purchased the game for ps3 a discount on the ps4 version.i hope this happens,cos as I said previously,there's no way I'm paying 55 quid for the same game with shinier graphics and textures.

Yeah it looked no different bar the buildings in the background free of jaggies, Why the fuck to games companies use Youtube? It compresses the shit out of everything...It makes games look poor. Thank god for Gamersyde.

TLOU was that good i'd be happy paying full price again especially as it comes with all the DLC...i had sold it by the time DLC came round as they took so fucking long :lol: They should make a £39.99 game...Would be disappointing if they rip the arse out of it at £55.

Games released so far for each console....

Playstation - 63

Xbox One - 39

It's hard to really compare when half of those PS4 games are utter shite like That Trivia game, Pure Chess, Backgammon Blitz, Putty squad, The pinball arcade, Zen pinball, tiny brains, doki doki universe etc.

It's decent but it's lost it's charm, First 2 games were better.

Cocked it up and bought the DLC thinking it was the game....in total cost me £32. Just as well it is payday!!!

Only played it for 20 mins and watching Madrid game now but I'm determined to beat my mates Ghost so could be some play in it yet to warrant the total cost! Twat lol.

still haven't taken the plunge for a PS4 still not a big enough catalogue for me to buy one.

interestingly though i've started to sway a bit to xbox one, i think their technology is better, will just take longer for developers to exploit it. was very tempted when they lowered it to £350 with titanfall for a bit.