please just go McCoist

GOAT

Got it. So a failed manager has more of a right to speak about the situation than me or you then? Is that what you're telling me?

Nope, afraid not. I'll try break into very small simple phrases for you.

Since we have to discount weirs opinion for the reasons you gave, what makes you more qualified to speak on whether McCoist should stay or go?

Admin, can we bin this embarrassing thread please?

The only embarrassment is the football we play every week against part timers. We're Rangers, accepting mediocrity just makes us another club, and we're not just another club.

The only embarrassment is the football we play every week against part timers. We're Rangers, accepting mediocrity just makes us another club, and we're not just another club.

No, the only embarrassment is logging on and finding a call for our manager to leave.

No, the only embarrassment is logging on and finding a call for our manager to leave.

Maybe some our fans are beginning to accept mediocrity. Shameful. We'll be just another club in no time.

Maybe some our fans are beginning to accept mediocrity. Shameful. We'll be just another club in no time.

I can't begin to presume what some of our fans are willing to accept, I'm not that sanctimonious. But what I can say with some confidence is that the only thing shameful in this is you asking for him to step down.

I only wish you were clever enough to be taking the piss.

We have won every single league game so far this season. Regardless of how we got there, we got there. Since it's such a 'shameful' sign of how we are headed towards being just another club can you tell us all how we played in our fourth league match of the 1901/02 season.

We have won every single league game so far this season. Regardless of how we got there, we got there. Since it's such a 'shameful' sign of how we are headed towards being just another club can you tell us all how we played in our fourth league match of the 1901/02 season.

Fkn shocking performance.

The Wilton must go boys were demonstrating after the game.

There was a huge thread about it on Followe Followe.

Pack it in and stop being so melodramatic. Who are YOU to judge anyone on what they will or won't accept.

We are winning and until that stops the board are not going to listen to the likes of you or me until the crowds start dwindling away. Will you still buy a season ticket next season or are you not going to bother due to mediocre football?? Be honest if you even have one?

I bet the majority who have one will because despite it all, we love our club regardless. I know I will.

Pack it in and stop being so melodramatic. Who are YOU to judge anyone on what they will or won't accept.

We are winning and until that stops the board are not going to listen to the likes of you or me until the crowds start dwindling away. Will you still buy a season ticket next season or are you not going to bother due to mediocre football?? Be honest if you even have one?

I bet the majority who have one will because despite it all, we love our club regardless. I know I will.

I follow my team everywhere. I don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Maybe some of our fans can accept our situation but never mediocrity.

Just noticed this.

Our situation is as follows:

The 2nd highest budget in Scottish football, against part timers. The highest paid manager in Scottish football. It really is that simple.

That is the point though....regardless of who is manager you WILL follow your team. So no need for this drama.

Oh you're right. I'll still be there, so I'll just accept our club struggling against part timers. I'm glad you've shown me the error of my ways. :lol:

The quality of football has never been all that great as long as I've watched us - most of what I remember has been far from 'winning in style' save from some stand out matches. And when the football has been more aesthetically pleasing, results and success haven't always followed (Later Advocaat and PLG spring to mind).

There is nothing wrong with fans striving for more from the team and management, it's what keeps us at the top and stop complacency setting in, but to call for a managers head when he's won 100% of his league games and we're in November is ludicrous.

Just noticed this.

Our situation is as follows:

The 2nd highest budget in Scottish football, against part timers. The highest paid manager in Scottish football. It really is that simple.

Yes, you are right, it is pretty disheartening feeling like money is being wasted and yes we should see more excitement because of this - I completely agree with this.

However, it is what it is. The cuts have apparently been made - how much to be exact could be anyone's guess, but we are still winning and although it is not winning with style and grace, it is acceptable that we are top of the league and no losses in our league bag. The forfar game was highly unfortunate and had we won that one then there probably wouldn't be quite a heightened amount of annoyance.

We can't call for a Manager to be sacked though when games are being won. It is not possible. You can scream and shout as much as you like, but it is getting you nowhere fast in reality....is it?

(well apart from attention on here right enough). I understand your anger, but channeling it towards something useful would probably serve a better purpose.

Oh you're right. I'll still be there, so I'll just accept our club struggling against part timers. I'm glad you've shown me the error of my ways. :lol:

Sarcasm really doesn't suit you. Good grief.

Note to yourself though : WE ARE STILL WINNING AND TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! ;) Not really struggling that much eh eh eh :pipe:

Bigger picture re the entertainment question:

The games i have been to this season, I also take my sons along with me who are 13 and 16. The obvious boredom they are feeling is not something that should be dismissed lightly - despite the fact we are winning. They should be the next generation of fans but are getting turned off by the quality. At 16 I never missed a game, was on a supporters bus etc, whereas my sons don't go unless I take them. They can now play as Rangers on the Xbox and is more exciting to them that attending a game.They have far more things to keep them entertained than I ever did.

Its not the current fans that are getting disinterested that is a big worry for me - its the next generation, who may not have the deep seated interest in the first place due to our current circumstances and the lack of entertainment on the pitch.

Sad to say that is a fact of life these days. The youngsters are just not interested in anything not computerised. It's nothing to do with the way Rangers are playing. I can remember when every "old" 1st division ground was almost full every Saturday - its what we did. Times have changed and will continue to change.