please just go McCoist

GOAT

Punt, punt, punt. Half time, still not got a clue what to do, oh aye punt, some more.

McCulloch getting MOTM was fucken hilarious, he was the main punter for McCoist.

I love you, you're a legend, but please let us get a manager, because you're not one in a million years.

You are a fucking attention seeking prick. And clueless with NO knowledge of football whatsoever.

Am fucken sick of fed up of wee wankers acting like tickets over the internet that dont have the balls to say things in person. Am certainly nothing special, i dont mind people that have different opinions to me, but people that want to make personal digs will get the same in return.

Am fucken sick of fed up of wee wankers acting like tickets over the internet that dont have the balls to say things in person. Am certainly nothing special, i dont mind people that have different opinions to me, but people that want to make personal digs will get the same in return.

Is 'tickets over the Internet' some sort of typo/ auto correct thing or a new expression?

I lose track :(

Although we are unbeaten can any fan say seriously with us having in contention one of the best teams in Scotland something is lacking.

McCoist is a people pleaser I love the guy to bits he is a hero in many, many counts.

Ffs though can people not remember Alex Ferguson kicking a shoe at Beckhams fkn napper.

Seems like our lads get it pretty easy for them to play 50/60 minutes of piss and then for lady luck to come in with a few goals.

Christ knows what they are being told off pitch but if even I was managing half the team would be far from happy most weeks.

I agree that McCoist has had a ton of shit to wade through but he commands a premier league squad against part timers. How can we justify pay ten, twenty times their wages if the cant step up.

To everyone who declares we are unbeaten put us against other full time clubs not once but six, seven games then come at me.

Although we are unbeaten can any fan say seriously with us having in contention one of the best teams in Scotland something is lacking.

McCoist is a people pleaser I love the guy to bits he is a hero in many, many counts.

Ffs though can people not remember Alex Ferguson kicking a shoe at Beckhams fkn napper.

Seems like our lads get it pretty easy for them to play 50/60 minutes of piss and then for lady luck to come in with a few goals.

Christ knows what they are being told off pitch but if even I was managing half the team would be far from happy most weeks.

I agree that McCoist has had a ton of shit to wade through but he commands a premier league squad against part timers. How can we justify pay ten, twenty times their wages if the cant step up.

To everyone who declares we are unbeaten put us against other full time clubs not once but six, seven games then come at me.

Lady Luck? Come on, that's garbage

How many times have we been behind this season?

Fact is, any time we have, we've turned it around. You don't have to be a cunt to be a manager. It's done differently but different managers. So just as Fergie scared some players into playing, sometimes he'll also have massaged some egos to make them play.

Fact is, you are right, we haven't had the chance to see if we could do so well against full time teams, not sure why you have made up your mind that we couldn't do this against them though. Seems to defeat the point you are making. You can only beat what's out in front of you. And we have. With fair ease.

We have a better squad than most teams in Scotland, we are however playing at a far lower level. I`d imagine the present team would probably be good enough to win the League above our own, but not good enough to win the top division.

It`s a massive step in the right direction considering where we were last year though & I for one hope we`ll maintain that level of progress right up to winning the SPFL at the first attempt in 2016 with Super as the manager.

Another SHITE win yesterday, Ally.

Shite win after shite win scoring tons and conceding nothing with the crux of the team yet to reach their prime.. it's just SHITE.

A contradiction in terms, there's no such thing as a "shite win". A win is a win and three points in the bag. When everything is looked at that is all that matters another three points. If they really find what's on offer that bad then they just shouldn't go to the games, they probably won't be missed. Tbh, I for one find these constant digs at McCoist tiresome. Btw, come May when we lift another trophy will they be standing with their arms crossed going on about winning another shite trophy for winning another shite league?

A contradiction in terms, there's no such thing as a "shite win". A win is a win and three points in the bag. When everything is looked at that is all that matters another three points. If you really find what's on offer that bad then just don't go to the games, you probably won't be missed. Tbh, I for one find these constant digs at McCoist tiresome. Btw, come May when we lift another trophy will you be standing with your arms crossed going on about winning another shite trophy for winning another shite league?

hahahahaha pretty sure his post was sarcastic

The worst thing about this (and all GOAT threads on the subject, of which there have been quite a few) is the way they are addressed directly to Ally as if GOAT actually thinks the manager might read this, and as if it's not just the same attention-seeking crap as ever :lol:

Cringe.

Aye that's right,football players/managers never read newspapers,watch news or read internet forums.

So they say.

Everything that is going on at our club and people still want the manager out..........promotion last season,14 points clear after 12 games this season! Cant we support the legend that was the only man standing two years ago,until back in the top tier and Europe,then have this debate!And who is his replacement,on lower wages,not getting the best available players and winning every game like Barcelona with the youngsters

If we stay in a league of part time players on a fraction of our wages then we will win 98% of the time.

I am not going against that. It is just we need to be dominating play more. Otherwise how can we say to the fans that think we should have players on far less wages that they are misguided.

Having the squad we have puts us heavily into intention for cups. I like this.

I love winning every game and it is fantastic we always have Jig and now Daly to score.

My point is that half of the players in my opinion are either short of confidence in their ability or not motivated.

I am dire at Football but I can still run circles round twelve year olds. We are playing a different class of squad against the opposition.

I am not in the "Ally oot" squad. I am in ally what can you do to ensure the team is playing well and at a standard so eventually when we do play full time teams we ain't run ragged by taking for granted that we can catch a late goal.

I firmly believe we have the team that can beat full time teams and relish the challenge.

The team I saw play Liverpool were hyped up and seemed to gel together. That was pre season.

So what is happening.