please just go McCoist

GOAT

tbh goat his remit is to get us back to the premier league and if some fans are not happy with the way he,s doing it so be it,at the stage the club is at with boardroom battles etc I,m just happy the results on the park are positive.

What happens once were there? He could be setting us back years.

What happens once were there? He could be setting us back years.

I think we all know what will happen. We will spend whatever it takes to make him successful and catch Celtic. Whether we can afford it or not is another matter.

I think we all know what will happen. We will spend whatever it takes to make him successful and catch Celtic. Whether we can afford it or not is another matter.

I would say that's more unacceptable than anything our current board has done tbh. We had the perfect chance to completely start everything, ethos, philosophy, coaching, scouting and we've fucked it. I'm just so disappointed.

Many have told you where you are wrong - you just won't accept it !

Aye ano. 16 wins in a row etc etc

At the end of the day we're Rangers we should be steamrolling every part timer in our path.

But the games are murder to watch Gogzy, surely you must care about that?

i dont agree that they have been murder to watch mate.

I have enjoyed watching us play this season so much more than last.

We are scoring for fun and not conceeding many. I honeslty dont know why that isnt enough for some.

Aye I'm at it.

doh.

Which part of that is innacurate.

Have we averaged 3 goals a game?

Have we conceeded many?

Or is it MY opinon that we are winning in style what makes you think I am at it

Fucking hell mate, you make 2 threads in 2 months caling for our managers head, even though he hasnt lost a game or even dropped points in those months.

And it's ME thats at it.

Like i said before, you are the most aptly named person on RM.

(tu)

I'm sorry, but punt ball tactics are last resort tactics. If you've got to chase a game for the last 10 minutes by all means aye try it. But not for the full game or a full half. It just makes you look like you've ran out of ideas.

Goat wants a better style, thats ok. But with teams playing 11 behind the ball we need to mix up our tactics, short passing game. bye line crosses and route one at times so the other team are not sure what is coming next; to be honest that is what i see Rangers doing a lot. First job is promotion in to the top league. On the day we get that, then review how we go about things as that may be the only season where we are not expected to win.

McCoist hasn't a clue as a manager. We will never progress properly with him as manager. The same punt up the park, the same woeful free kick, the same awful corner kick, the same 11 men back at defensive corners, etc.

He criticised Green for comments on how poor a team we had then states we need to spend, spend, spend, in other words, Green was correct.

Postponing 3rd tier games due to only 3 players being on international duty, despite the size and better quality squad we have compared to the opposition.

What do these last two issues say to the peripheral players?

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And Mr Nice Guy attitude just doesn't cut it either.

Im afraid i would rather take the opinion of a professional than some of the pish written on here, Some of you want to get a fucken grip of yourselves,

as quoted by Davy Weir ( a real professional)

“Ally deserves a great deal of credit. People will say: ‘That’s the league they’re in and they should be winning games.’

“It’s not as simple as that though. When you’re playing for Rangers or Celtic there are no easy games and it’s a cup final for every other team.

“On their latest run of games, they’ve had 16 cup finals to play and they’ve won them all. Regardless of who they are playing, digging out victories isn’t easy.

Well Said That Man!!!!!

G

Im afraid i would rather take the opinion of a professional than some of the pish written on here, Some of you want to get a fucken grip of yourselves,

as quoted by Davy Weir ( a real professional)

“Ally deserves a great deal of credit. People will say: ‘That’s the league they’re in and they should be winning games.’

“It’s not as simple as that though. When you’re playing for Rangers or Celtic there are no easy games and it’s a cup final for every other team.

“On their latest run of games, they’ve had 16 cup finals to play and they’ve won them all. Regardless of who they are playing, digging out victories isn’t easy.

Well Said That Man!!!!!

G

Raging

R