please just go McCoist

GOAT

If managing a club the size of Rangers was as easy as some on here are spouting, then we would not have lost a game since 1872.

Other clubs will do everything to stop Rangers playing to their strengths; this appears to be getting ignored by some posters. Players will have off days; some will have to play with slight injuries (that they may not tell the manager about), being hacked throughout a game effects performance (a kick in the knee hurt just as much even if it is from a Plummer or a full time pro), injuries effects who you can play in the first team, people go off form: but these are mere excuses because Rangers have the second highest wage bill in Scotland then the players must perform 100%, 100% of the time, they are not humans but football robots.

The question I have is, how many of these posters have been involved in playing as a full time footballer at a club the size of Rangers and what medals do they have?

Once they have told me I can then yield to their vast experience and proven winning mentality. If they are just whinging bellends who like spouting, then they can always support someone else if they don’t like Rangers winning.

Well said that man (tu):clap:

If managing a club the size of Rangers was as easy as some on here are spouting, then we would not have lost a game since 1872.

Other clubs will do everything to stop Rangers playing to their strengths; this appears to be getting ignored by some posters. Players will have off days; some will have to play with slight injuries (that they may not tell the manager about), being hacked throughout a game effects performance (a kick in the knee hurt just as much even if it is from a Plummer or a full time pro), injuries effects who you can play in the first team, people go off form: but these are mere excuses because Rangers have the second highest wage bill in Scotland then the players must perform 100%, 100% of the time, they are not humans but football robots.

The question I have is, how many of these posters have been involved in playing as a full time footballer at a club the size of Rangers and what medals do they have?

Once they have told me I can then yield to their vast experience and proven winning mentality. If they are just whinging bellends who like spouting, then they can always support someone else if they don’t like Rangers winning.

we most likely have none, and now i ask, for the people that defend mccoist and the team flat out, what footballing achievements do you have that weights your opinion more than ours

you mention about other clubs stopping us playing to our strengths, yet most games we play into theirs, then you go onto mention injuries before and during the game, so fucking what, does a kick to the knee mean you lose all footballing intelligence and immediately think " a 50yard long ball is WAY better than a simple 5 yard pass" getting knocks is part and parcel for the game, do other teams not get knocks throughout the games against us?

if players are off form, then drop them, if players are having a bad day then sub them, we have an absolutely massive squad considering the level of opposition we are playing, why arent we utilising it more often

players arent robots, they are human, thats pretty fucking obvious, but it still doesnt explain why we continually use a tacitc during a game that is clearly not working in the hope that sheer persistence will pay off, it will down in the diddy leagues of scottish football but it wont in the better divisions

Spot on. Here endeth the thread surely.

we most likely have none, and now i ask, for the people that defend mccoist and the team flat out, what footballing achievements do you have that weights your opinion more than ours

you mention about other clubs stopping us playing to our strengths, yet most games we play into theirs, then you go onto mention injuries before and during the game, so fucking what, does a kick to the knee mean you lose all footballing intelligence and immediately think " a 50yard long ball is WAY better than a simple 5 yard pass" getting knocks is part and parcel for the game, do other teams not get knocks throughout the games against us?

if players are off form, then drop them, if players are having a bad day then sub them, we have an absolutely massive squad considering the level of opposition we are playing, why arent we utilising it more often

players arent robots, they are human, thats pretty fucking obvious, but it still doesnt explain why we continually use a tacitc during a game that is clearly not working in the hope that sheer persistence will pay off, it will down in the diddy leagues of scottish football but it wont in the better divisions

If you are referring to the 'long ball tactic' we really don't use it as much as some on here percieve.

Think I'm going to start looking through our games on Rangerstv and counting the long balls. However, I think it will be pointless as some will just say stats mean fuck all. :rolleyes:

If you are referring to the 'long ball tactic' we really don't use it as much as some on here percieve.

Think I'm going to start looking through our games on Rangerstv and counting the long balls. However, I think it will be pointless as some will just say stats mean fuck all. :rolleyes:

I did that first half - posted this eair on the thread.

Lol in the first half I decided to count the long punts - which I define as starting in our half, targeted at a foward and in the air and here were 4 - 2 x bell one under pressure on a pas Lol in the first half I decided to count the long punts - which I define as starting in our half, targeted at a foward and in the air and here were 4 - 2 x bell one under pressure on a pas back and one by black a great cross field ball and one by Moshni ( a not so great cross field ball - hardlyv'resort to the punt!

Wallace needs shooting boots - Templeton was again por but we played well back and one by black a great cross field ball and one by Moshni ( a not so great cross field ball - hardly resorting to the punt!

Wallace needs shooting boots - Templeton was again por but we played well

The argument that we can't have a valid opinion if we haven't played professional football etc is an awful one, with that logic there's no point having forums like this.

Nothing wrong with a valid opinion but spouting wind and pish that is not taking account of facts needs pulled. Just saying something doesn’t make it true.

Played not too badly today. Wallace was good as usual, Law was excellent. Really impressed with his contribution these days. Peralta was industrious and I don't think he's as out of place wide on the right as many suggest. Moshni was also good, he's a classy big player, as was Daly who put in his usual shift. He's very much a team player. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Templeton. His confidence is gone but he tries hard and doesn't hide. He just needs to learn to get his head up and make quicker and better choices. Clark played well. He gets into good positions but he needs to strengthen that shooting leg of his. Some of his efforts can be a bit powder puff.

I did that first half - posted this eair on the thread.

Lol in the first half I decided to count the long punts - which I define as starting in our half, targeted at a foward and in the air and here were 4 - 2 x bell one under pressure on a pas Lol in the first half I decided to count the long punts - which I define as starting in our half, targeted at a foward and in the air and here were 4 - 2 x bell one under pressure on a pas back and one by black a great cross field ball and one by Moshni ( a not so great cross field ball - hardlyv'resort to the punt!

Wallace needs shooting boots - Templeton was again por but we played well back and one by black a great cross field ball and one by Moshni ( a not so great cross field ball - hardly resorting to the punt!

Wallace needs shooting boots - Templeton was again por but we played well

There are unquestionably these odd negatives that get repeated a few times on here and then taken for gospel. It's a bit weird.