Faure

Young Bob

Last night yet again proves Faure is not a RB. There is a lack of understanding between the players when he is put into that position and he doesn't look comfortable with it. His best games for us have been when he is played at CH. I was hoping Peralta would move back when Foster went off injured.

Saying that Faure was better at going forward than Foster had been

I think he's a far better player going forward and he should be in the midfield. I can't say that he wasn't 'rusty' last night, but he doesn't get many games these days, does he. If Foster's seriously injured he's bound to be on the park more often over the coming weeks. I just hope he gets the chance/instructions to move on up the park. I think he's a good player, given the chance to prove himself.

I think he's a far better player going forward and he should be in the midfield. I can't say that he wasn't 'rusty' last night, but he doesn't get many games these days, does he. If Foster's seriously injured he's bound to be on the park more often over the coming weeks. I just hope he gets the chance/instructions to move on up the park. I think he's a good player, given the chance to prove himself.

He played in midfield a few times last season mate and he aint a midfielder. CH is his only position I would say. The guy has been messed about but I think most of the fans realise he is trying his best at what he is being asked to do.

I thought Faure had a good game at RB, strong in the tackle, and rarely gave the ball away, I think he has matured a lot in the year or so he has been at Rangers, would I drop Black or Macleod or Peralta to fit him in to the midfield? I dont know, to play for Rangers you need to adapt to any position, if you are good enough, quality will shine through whatever position you get the nod for. I'll bet the lad is happy just to get a game.

Ryan, you think he done ok? Ffs, this is why we have problems. I said to my mate he looks fitter and leaner when he came on. Sadly , his awareness is shocking. He got caught napping on the ball on two occassions, his passing was wayward to say the very least. He made a couple of strong challenges and won the ball and showed some determination. But if dertermination is all we have then we are fucked.

Overall game was pish. If jig tried that long diagnal ball to the six foot six left sided player n aka wallacen once, he tried it a million times. The midfield didn't look for the ball as much as they should be, cos they lknow where its going. Clark looks off the pace and peralta looks lost. Now clearly, the manager sets the team up, as to what system to play. He told them to play it long. Simple. Shocking and need for change.