Any Rangers Players You Have Met And Disliked?

BarneyRabble

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colin Stein tried to be an arrogant git with me outside the District several years back.

Actually got a "do you know who a um?"

I remember reading a great story about how Puff Daddy once got turned away from a Hollywood party by the doorman, and he gave it the old "don't you know who I am?" and the doorman replied "Yeah, that's how I know you're not on the guest-list".

Beautiful. Always nice to puncture an inflated ego.

I speak to Doddie every week, couldn`t meet a nicer guy who is always having a wee laugh. Must have got him on a pretty bad day.

Yeah, my uncle is getting him to sign a copy of his book for my brother. Says Doddie invites him round every now and then for a drink.

maybe it was a genuine question though.

Colin Stein tried to be an arrogant git with me outside the District several years back.

Actually got a "do you know who a um?"

He autographed my copy of his book & he was my boyhood hero so I can't think bad of him and he is of course a major hero of Barcelona. His wife was not a looker though. I could not figure that out when I was a lad as he was a football god so his wife should have been a stunner.

Hately worst. Numan best.

Tell me. The missus met Arthur In M&S Hamilton at the till about 3 years ago the chunt was trying it on with her. She thinks he is fantastic and I am a fanny ...LOL. Only letting him away with it cos he was one of the bears!

Met Ugo Egiogue (fuck knows if thats how you spell it) in One Up in the city centre.

Arrogant fud of a man.

He was with Charlie Adam, Allan Hutton and Allan Mcgregor that night all of whom were sound, they bought me and a mate a drink and invited us to join them as we were thanking them for their efforts in the previous old firm game.

That big arrogant bastard just stood there with a couple of scrawny mid thirty blondes hanging of either arm ignoring us. Offered him a drink as a thanks for the goal he scored againt the unwashed and he told me he didnt need me to buy one for him.

Complete knob jockey!

Anyway the other three were sound as... even took us round to Karbon and got us in with them, hung about with them for a bout ten minutes then they fuckedoff to search for fanny lol!

Ended up seeing Mcgregor later on asleep in a booth totally ringbolted!

Quite a surreal night for a 22 YO season ticket holder who had never met a Rangers player before.

Met Ugo Egiogue (fuck knows if thats how you spell it) in One Up in the city centre.

Arrogant fud of a man.

He was with Charlie Adam, Allan Hutton and Allan Mcgregor that night all of whom were sound, they bought me and a mate a drink and invited us to join them as we were thanking them for their efforts in the previous old firm game.

That big arrogant bastard just stood there with a couple of scrawny mid thirty blondes hanging of either arm ignoring us. Offered him a drink as a thanks for the goal he scored againt the unwashed and he told me he didnt need me to buy one for him.

Complete knob jockey!

Anyway the other three were sound as... even took us round to Karbon and got us in with them, hung about with them for a bout ten minutes then they fuckedoff to search for fanny lol!

Ended up seeing Mcgregor later on asleep in a booth totally ringbolted!

Quite a surreal night for a 22 YO season ticket holder who had never met a Rangers player before.

Did Ye Aye ?

Biggest load of bullshit ever.

Agreed a mind a couple a year ago a was up getting a signed shirt at Murray park and there was a auld guy about 70 there to get a autograph for sandy jardine to complete some sort of collection and he refused to sign it

That's fucking shocking.

Did Ye Aye ?

Biggest load of bullshit ever.

WTF! get a grip ya walloper!

Why would I bother writing it if it wasnt true?

This thread was about about sharing experiences with players

If you dont beleive it then fine, sit in the background, keep quiet and carry on you daft cunt!

You dont have to post just to act the smartarse.

on way to game need to be fast here . Durrant way back at the duck bay marina tried chatting up my pals girl ,tried to give her the

do you know who i am bit if it was davie cooper no problem my pal would have walked . Told Durrant to f....... off !

Was at a couple of end of season players parties at Ibrox years back. The players were magnificent, chatting about the season, having picture taken with guests and the trophies and having a great time all round. The only one who I found that let himself down was Barry Ferguson, he gave off an attitude of "you should be glad your in my presence". He really could not have been more different from his team mates. Over the years I've heard other fans say the same thing, so for me it's Barry Ferguson, a player with a talent on the pitch, but with no personality off it.